Best Part Of The Game

Buffarukus

Edleman runs a pick play right at our guy, gets ran over, acts like he is injured laying there motionless, (i think to try to not draw the flag) then pops right up as soon as the coast is clear. hes such a great actor he gets thrown in the concussion protocol...BAH! HA! HA! HA! HA!

oh and got the flag too BAH HA HA HA HA

did ya see him coming out the tent pleading that there was nothing wrong with him when they sent him to the locker room...of coarse there wasnt..BAH HA HA HA HA. what a jackass! wow! what? he came back after a thorough evaluation. hes ok? BAH HA HA Ha....

at least he taught the other guy to just straight out block on the next illegal pick. its not worth the protocol lol

I enjoyed when Oliver caught Brady who tried to scamper in from the 10 and was placed firmly in the ground, with Poyer, I think, assisting Oliver. Brady had a quick snit fit probably trying to draw a penalty.

There is a long standing privileged mindset with many N.E. offensive players.

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

I enjoyed when Oliver caught Brady who tried to scamper in from the 10 and was place firmly in the ground with Poyer, I think, assisting Oliver. Brady had a quit snit probably trying to draw a penalty.

right? oliver has the secret sauce to piss brady off. everytime oliver was close to him he was flailing around in tantrum mode...i like it! 

Yes, I loved that Edelman play as well. All I could think of when he was lying there on the ground was that seen from A Christmas Story where in that altercation in the alley the younger brother is just lying on the ground and they say “ he just laid there on the ground like a slug, it was his only defense”, LOL?

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

Edleman runs a pick play right at our guy, gets ran over, acts like he is injured laying there motionless, (i think to try to not draw the flag) then pops right up as soon as the coast is clear. hes such a great actor he gets thrown in the concussion protocol...BAH! HA! HA! HA! HA!

oh and got the flag too BAH HA HA HA HA

did ya see him coming out the tent pleading that there was nothing wrong with him when they sent him to the locker room...of coarse there wasnt..BAH HA HA HA HA. what a jackass! wow! what? he came back after a thorough evaluation. hes ok? BAH HA HA Ha....

at least he taught the other guy to just straight out block on the next illegal pick. its not worth the protocol lol

Fastest concussion evaluation in history 

8 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

I enjoyed when Oliver caught Brady who tried to scamper in from the 10 and was placed firmly in the ground, with Poyer, I think, assisting Oliver. Brady had a quick snit fit probably trying to draw a penalty.

That's what I was thinking when I read the title, the TWO times Ed took Brady to the ground!