The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because he's a deeply stupid person who thinks he's "trolling" the thread with irrelevant pictures about a man he defended (by claiming, for years, that there were no elite pedophile rings servicing DC and other power players). 

He's got a broken brain.

A broken brain. Too funny.

Even though I don't think you meant it for humor.

Just now, Capco said:

I believe Russia interfered with our elections on behalf of Trump but I can't say I believe that Trump orchestrated it because I think he's a dumb ass at the end of the day.

There's NO evidence to support this notion. The only evidence ever presented to support this, the January '17 ICA, has been blown to bits by other evidence. 

1 minute ago, Capco said:

I haven't responded yet because you think you are spouting the truth or your own individual conclusions when you yourself are spouting someone else's narrative, and again you don't even realize it.  

Wrong. This is the conclusion I reached after doing three years of legwork on it myself. I'll prove it:

Quick, answer me this: Who interfered in the 2016 election more, the Russians or our own government? 

Go.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Quick: What's the relevance to Trump/Epstein in terms of the Ukraine. GO

Ummmmm, Russians peed on Trump.

?

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

There's NO evidence to support this notion. The only evidence ever presented to support this, the January '17 ICA, has been blown to bits by other evidence. 

Wrong. This is the conclusion I reached after doing three years of legwork on it myself. I'll prove it:

Quick, answer me this: Who interfered in the 2016 election more, the Russians or our own government? 

Go.

China?

?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

Speaking of peeing.

Wasn't that Comey who claimed about that lie?

Comey used that piece of the dossier to brief Trump, then leaked it to CNN (through Clapper to Tapper) so that they could report on the dossier. Even though the FBI already knew at the time Comey briefed Trump on the dossier that it was garbage. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Comey used that piece of the dossier to brief Trump, then leaked it to CNN (through Clapper to Tapper) so that they could report on the dossier. Even though the FBI already knew at the time Comey briefed Trump on the dossier that it was garbage. 

Was Comey really that incompetent?

Just now, njbuff said:

Is there a difference between deceit and incompetence? ?

Depends on the scenario :lol: 

In this case, Comey knew what he was doing and did it willingly. One could argue he did it effectively too as that briefing and subsequent leak to CNN launched the "Trump is an agent of Putin" narrative into the stratosphere. So much so that even @Capco and others still don't realize how badly they were lied to by our intelligence services for the purposes of overthrowing a legally elected POTUS -- not because he was a threat to the country or the people, but because he was a threat to them

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Depends on the scenario :lol: 

In this case, Comey knew what he was doing and did it willingly. One could argue he did it effectively too as that briefing and subsequent leak to CNN launched the "Trump is an agent of Putin" narrative into the stratosphere. So much so that even @Capco and others still don't realize how badly they were lied to by our intelligence services for the purposes of overthrowing a legally elected POTUS -- not because he was a threat to the country or the people, but because he was a threat to them

I wonder if all of Comey's shenanigans led back to the fact that all the women in his life are very strong Hillary supporters?

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I wonder if all of Comey's shenanigans led back to the fact that all the women in his life are very strong Hillary supporters?

Comey = Whipped.

12 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I think that Gary has some sort of man crush that he does not quite know how to communicate via normal thought processes.

Edited by RochesterRob
  • Haha (+1) 1

That's a lengthy topic to cover ;) :beer: 

Oh God, I hope I didn't open up a can of worms. ?

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

Comey = Whipped.

I am whipped too. But by only two females. My dog and my wife. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

Oh God, I hope I didn't open up a can of worms. ?

Not for this thread. It's been covered in the DS thread, but I couldn't tell you when and would have to search for it. But, if you're curious, just look at Comey's jobs before he was the head of the FBI. Then look at how those cases intersected with various accusations of Clinton's pay-for-play scandals. 

He's been a cog in the machine for a very long time.

Not for this thread. It's been covered in the DS thread, but I couldn't tell you when and would have to search for it. But, if you're curious, just look at Comey's jobs before he was the head of the FBI. Then look at how those cases intersected with various accusations of Clinton's pay-for-play scandals. 

He's been a cog in the machine for a very long time.

I gotta scratch my head as to why Comey continues to skate yet a man like Flynn is being crucified. 

I don't get it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

I gotta scratch my head as to why Comey continues to skate yet a man like Flynn is being crucified. 

I don't get it.

Because Flynn was fighting the system. Comey was fighting for the system. One's David without the slingshot, the other is Goliath backed up by 1000s of other Goliaths.

But Flynn's still got more to say. 

• Like (+1) 6