One of the best Bledsoe quotes I've

While I can understand keeping up with ex-Bills that generated enormous emotions (pro and con) I would like to submit this note to TSW readers and posters....."DB is no longer a Bill. DB is no longer a Bill. DB is no longer a Bill. DB is no longer a Bill". :doh:

By the way, DB is no longer a Bill.

And finally, DB is no longer a Bill.

Move on - show some restraint - why pick on him? At least TH is still technically a Bill, and once he is an ex-Bill there should be no reason to speak about him.

Or keep it up and I will have to resort to posting multiple times everyday on the very emotive subject of "Flutie" :P:lol:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While I can understand keeping up with ex-Bills that generated enormous emotions (pro and con) I would like to submit this note to TSW readers and posters....."DB is no longer a Bill.  DB is no longer a Bill.  DB is no longer a Bill.  DB is no longer a Bill".  :doh:

By the way, DB is no longer a Bill.

And finally, DB is no longer a Bill.

Move on - show some restraint - why pick on him?  At least TH is still technically a Bill, and once he is an ex-Bill there should be no reason to speak about him.

Or keep it up and I will have to resort to posting multiple times everyday on the very emotive subject of "Flutie" :P  :lol:

302528[/snapback]

In all fairness, Drew started it.

Some of you people make me sick.

I'm going to stand up for Bledsoe here. He was NOT immobile. He did get sacked a lot, but that's because our line sucked BIG TIME!! Yes, there were times when he should have thrown the ball away, and took the sack... but I would say that he didn't exactly perform poor in the pocket.

Do I think that Bledsoe was the best, no way... do I think that he was average... I would say a little better than average. I remember many times when I was like... "OH no, not another sack", and then amazingly Bledsoe would get out of it and throw the ball to TH or someone else for a few yards.

If you are disagreeing with me right now, ask yourself this question. Who performed better in the pocket, RJ or DB? No-brainer, Bledsoe was much better. And Johnson could run faster too.

If you are disagreeing with me right now, ask yourself this question.  Who performed better in the pocket, RJ or DB?  No-brainer, Bledsoe was much better.  And Johnson could run faster too.

302534[/snapback]

Great, let's compare two giant pieces of crap (as NFL QBs) and say one's better because it was covered with frosting.

Drew Bledsoe now plays for the Dallas Cowboys.

Great, let's compare two giant pieces of crap (as NFL QBs) and say one's better because it was covered with frosting. 

302543[/snapback]

Not to split hairs here, but if I was forced to eat a giant piece of crap, I would probably opt for the one covered with frosting...

:doh:

I'm going to stand up for Bledsoe here.  He was NOT immobile.  He did get sacked a lot, but that's because our line sucked BIG TIME!!  Yes, there were times when he should have thrown the ball away, and took the sack... but I would say that he didn't exactly perform poor in the pocket.

Do I think that Bledsoe was the best, no way... do I think that he was average... I would say a little better than average.  I remember many times when I was like... "OH no, not another sack", and then amazingly Bledsoe would get out of it and throw the ball to TH or someone else for a few yards. 

If you are disagreeing with me right now, ask yourself this question.  Who performed better in the pocket, RJ or DB?  No-brainer, Bledsoe was much better.  And Johnson could run faster too.

302534[/snapback]

It wasn't the OL. It was the fact that we didn't have receivers with an extra pair of hands growing out of their kneecaps.

302543[/snapback]

AD, you're on a roll today.

Bledsoe's mom and dad give seminars on boosting your child's self-esteem:

"Mac and Barbara Bledsoe have been talking with parents for more than 20 years about how to help instill positive behavior and good decision-making skills in their children."

Hmmmm.... maybe a pat pat pat on the head now and then... good boy!

Ma & Pa Bledsoe seminars

302473[/snapback]

The starting running back didn't matter much when the competition didn't suck.  But let's pretend Travis Henry was the only problem with the offense.

302635[/snapback]

Many other problems AD. We both know that. TH was just one of them. A major one, as the w/l record indicates.

I'm going to stand up for Bledsoe here.  He was NOT immobile.  He did get sacked a lot, but that's because our line sucked BIG TIME!!  Yes, there were times when he should have thrown the ball away, and took the sack... but I would say that he didn't exactly perform poor in the pocket.

Do I think that Bledsoe was the best, no way... do I think that he was average... I would say a little better than average.  I remember many times when I was like... "OH no, not another sack", and then amazingly Bledsoe would get out of it and throw the ball to TH or someone else for a few yards. 

302534[/snapback]

Buckeye.....

I used to think that same way......I finally opened my eyes last season

I remember many times when I was like... "OH no, not another sack", and then amazingly Bledsoe would get out of it and throw the ball to TH or someone else for a few yards.

--------

Yeah, that was Larry Centers three years ago. Unfortuntately he's been gone for a while.