Cheap tickets for Ravens @ Bills

gmanbfan

I picked up lower bowl corners for $55 buck yesterday for this game on ticketmaster.  Crazy.  Bills are 8-3 and there are TONS of face value tickets online.  Going to Pittsburgh too and spent close to 200 bucks for similar seats.

I know there will be lots of Baltimore fans at this game.  I don't mind this, think it actually makes the atmosphere fun with opposing fans there.  I just really hope this isn't going to be a Baltimore takeover game like the Philly game.  That was brutal.

23 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

BOOOOOOOOOO

unless it is your wife and her hot sister ;)  ;)  :D 

I wouldn't have married a woman who didn't agree to become a Bills fan.

This couple we're bringing are good friends who unfortunately also happen to be Ravens fans.  We've been to the last six Bills/Ravens games together -- so far the home team has won each time so I'm crossing my fingers that trend continues.

I love hearing that Bills fans are buying up the available seats. I have gone to 2 games this year (Titans and Broncos) and our fans definitely had an impact on the games.  I loved being there yesterday to add to the roar, and have no voice today because of it. What I loved most is that the crowd would already be very loud, but as soon as we noticed their QB put his hand to his earhole to try and shelter the noise, or see him start to audible, we got even louder. It was amazing to see and hear in person.  

For the most part, Bills fans are pretty knowledgeable about the game and when to "get involved" which I completely love.  Way to go Buffalo!

2 hours ago, gmanbfan said:

I picked up lower bowl corners for $55 buck yesterday for this game on ticketmaster.  Crazy.  Bills are 8-3 and there are TONS of face value tickets online.  Going to Pittsburgh too and spent close to 200 bucks for similar seats.

I know there will be lots of Baltimore fans at this game.  I don't mind this, think it actually makes the atmosphere fun with opposing fans there.  I just really hope this isn't going to be a Baltimore takeover game like the Philly game.  That was brutal.

This is why I laugh at people who insist if the Bills are good fans will sell out the games. What's the excuse this year? FYI there are still tons of tickets left for the Jets game. A game that could be huge.