The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

1 minute ago, Gary Busey said:

He sure does - and I think it should be released - but I think you misread my question.

Since when does Schiff control the release of the IG report?

I'd ask if you are really this stupid but I already have an answer to that. Atkinson is an IG. He's the one who testified in a form of report regarding the ridiculous whistle blower accusations. Try to keep up.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

He sure does - and I think it should be released - but I think you misread my question.

Since when does Schiff control the release of the IG report?

When that report is a crucial part of a legal proceeding that Schiff is in control of, for $200 Alex. 

• Like (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

The IG falls under the Executive

Damn you're dense. The IG brought up a case to the House Intell Committee having to do with a whistle blower. There is testimony that the committee has that Schiff took in the skiff. That's what is being discussed. 

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Damn you're dense. The IG brought up a case to the House Intell Committee having to do with a whistle blower. There is testimony that the committee has that Schiff took in the skiff. That's what is being discussed. 

SCIF* - That's testimony, not an IG report - maybe the president should be clear.

1 minute ago, Gary Busey said:

SCIF* - That's testimony, not an IG report - maybe the president should be clear.

IG Atkinson had a report to the Intelligence Committee that laid out the "urgent" necessity of the whistle blower's concerns. 

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

IG Atkinson had a report to the Intelligence Committee that laid out the "urgent" necessity of the whistle blower's concerns. 

He's been exposed, again, of not knowing the subject material. Now, again, he's trying to run away from it and move the point (to a still incorrect point). 

There's a House IG report which Schiff controls about the whistleblower's original complaint, and his testimony. Gary's wrong, again. Because he rushed to make a "joke" and didn't stop to think it all the way through. Because he's deeply stupid.

• Like (+1) 1