Comedian Imitates 90s Jerry Seinfeld: Rips Him About Young Girlfriend

Gugny

6 hours ago, KD in CA said:

No actually, not even close.

Between Seinfeld's girlfriend and Kramer's ranting thing many years ago, I'm surprised the SJWs haven't demanded the cancellation of all Seinfeld re-runs.

They're busy right now accusing Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer of misogyny, but I'm sure they'll get around to it.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

Maybe because he's not as famous but the guy who played Horace on LOST married a 16 year old when he was 51 about ten years ago.

Wasn't Tony Randall in his 70's when he married a 23 year old, and they had a baby together?

On 10/30/2019 at 5:50 PM, GG said:

Even back in the day, dating a 17 year old when you were past sophomore age in college deemed you a borderline loser.   Dating a 17 year old when you’re a 38-yr old major star makes you a borderline pedophile, despite the legal age of consent.

Huh.  Most of my aunts were married by 17.   

Damn Greatest Generation...

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

many of my colleague’s moms were sent to North America at 13 (probably younger) to marry a stranger (probably a cousin) after WW2

——

anyhow, Jerry is totally irrelevant to today and fans are  demanding another season of Curb (probably set in palliative care at this rate)

Edited by row_33

2 hours ago, Lurker said:

Did they marry your 38-yr old uncles?   

Everything is relative.  Even though back in the day, 17-yr olds married, chances are they were wed to someone near their age.  For a 17-yr old to marry a 38-yr old was certainly odd, because the guys probably had another 10 years to live.