Joe B. All-22 Review of Bills-Eagles : Star was best Bills player on the front 7

YoloinOhio

10 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He said they need to play better. Meh,  KB was brutal. Besides Star is Sean's guy.  When Harrison was healthy Star's playing time was dropping precipitously. I'll go by that.

11 hours ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

This all-22 review was done in a secret basement room in Washington D.C.  Do believe the results of this study, you have to convince yourself your defensive tackles do not have responsibility for stopping runs up the middle.  My eyes must be lying, because Star was not good during that game. 

Maybe look at it like the entire D-line was bad, and Star was the least problematic for this particular opponent.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

He said they need to play better. Meh,  KB was brutal. Besides Star is Sean's guy.  When Harrison was healthy Star's playing time was dropping precipitously. I'll go by that.

I do consider that definition of a call out....he said the opposite of Star.  Zay was also Sean's guy...traded up to get him and defended him constantly.  Now he's not here.

The snap count difference wasn't much between the two.  The only time Star didn't play as much was the Bengals game who were league leaders in pass attempts.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I do consider that definition of a call out....he said the opposite of Star.  Zay was also Sean's guy...traded up to get him and defended him constantly.  Now he's not here.

The snap count difference wasn't much between the two.  The only time Star didn't play as much was the Bengals game who were league leaders in pass attempts.

We disagree. You're obviously a Star fan, I obviously am not. I believe time will back up my position. We're paying top dollar for little production. It's a position that needs an upgrade next year desperately.

4 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

We disagree. You're obviously a Star fan, I obviously am not. I believe time will back up my position. We're paying top dollar for little production. It's a position that needs an upgrade next year desperately.

I'm not a Star fan but I think he gets unwarranted criticism.  If he was as bad as many say he is, he wouldn't play.  His PT has been consistent before and after Harry's injury so that's a pretty good indicator he's at least being adequate.  If you want to argue he's overpaid, I won't argue with you there.