No need to panic when we're still at 5-2

BmarvB

We have a favorable schedule to make the playoffs. We should be able to cash in on that. We were never going to go 15-1, beat the Pats in NE, and win the division. A loss brings out all of the Nancy's, Allen haters, and Billspolar to go on thread sprees. Once we get in the playoffs everyone's record is 0-0. Hopefully come December/January Josh and this defense are playing their best football. Anything can happen at that point. 

It’s the lull of the season where we get the doors blown off and ran all over a few weeks in a row. Just hope we are able to right the ship in time to back into a playoff spot. Our SOV is tragically low, so that’s not going to do us any favors

13 hours ago, TroutDog said:

The vast majority of the threads being created after the game (not this one) and today shouldn’t even be responded to: they are knee-jerk reactions to a bad game. They’re classic, ‘Woe is me!’ threads. Give me a break. 

A few weeks ago the threads were all about how Daboll was going to get a HC opportunity and today he’s the worst OC in the history of the NFL.

Personally, I like what Woods said today on WGR about Daboll: he’s an exceptional OC, the problem is a lack of execution and the realities of the NFL. Sometimes teams are just gonna show out. (All of that is paraphrased.)

Everything else here is simply noise. 

Agreed

• Thank you (+1) 1

In the last 15 years or so, the Bills have started 5-2 three times, then proceeded to completely fall apart in November.  Hopefully this year is different.

As long as they are on an upward trend through the season, I'll be satisfied.  A superbowl victory was not part of my preseason expectations.