Trade before Monday unlikely with this crew...

Hebert19

They want locker room focused on eagles so I doubt they make a move before then.  They may also want to see if there are any additional injuries before making moves.  I still believe we will make a move...but this crew likes to have all the data first.   Imagine spending a second on a reciever and then we lose our LT or something. 

Think there will still be a move made?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Hebert19 said:

They want locker room focused on eagles so I doubt they make a move before then.  They may also want to see if there are any additional injuries before making moves.  I still believe we will make a move...but this crew likes to have all the data first.   Imagine spending a second on a reciever and then we lose our LT or something. 

brandon beane isn't spending a lot of time in the locker room

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Correct me if I am wrong the trade deadline is Tuesday. They can still make a move and add a player on Tuesday. 

• Like (+1) 1