We’re on to New England ...

This game to me is an instant loss. The bills are just not good enough to beat the Patriots yet. The mistakes Allen makes, and some of the bad drives the bills have, the Patriots will absolutely expose. I hope I'm wrong, but I dont see anyway the bills win this week

1 hour ago, DuckyBoys said:

sure but not against the Patriots  I would not bank my game plan on doing 80 yard marches against their defense  Need some big chunk plays and better starting field position to give the offense a realistic chance

? That is what an offense is supposed to do and its what we've done every game since the first snap of the season. 

The pats defense is OVERRATED. 

I think a few people really need to slow down on how good they think the Bills offense is.    They may be 6th is yards per game, but they are 18th in points per game.   You can rack up all the yards you want but if you dont score touchdowns it doesnt matter.  

The quarterback is on pace for 16 tds and 16 ints.   That puts him in the same category with names like Bortles, Fitzpatrick, Tannehill, Keenum, Mariota, Osweiler, Flacco and rookie Darnold and Wentz.  Maybe he ends up great but I still see a not ready for prime time player.   I have no expectations for this game.   I am looking ahead to the next one, a lot like a lot of fans were doing last week.   Maybe we can break the noise record this week too?

19 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

That Antonio Brown situation is a wicked pissah....ROFL

Belichick is going to inflate Edelpunk with HGH so he plays next week, and of course will get away with it

Of course the Pats*** OLine will hold our DLine 99% of the game, and get away with it

Questions:  How much does Kraft pay the refs each game?  What if his checks don't clear?

Well, it appears that you were wrong on every account... Shocking!

3 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

At least two of those statements are entirely correct ( 2 and 3). 

Let's examine... 

Trippin' Tomlin enabled and made excuses for AB. Trip created this fool. The ONLY thing he did in NE was send a text. BB released his butt. All the crap he pulled in Pittsburgh and Oakland, but NE cut him over a single text. The Brown reference is wrong.

Edelman has had 50? 60? PED tests. Failed once. Not a juicer. 2nd false statement.

Every team complains about holding on every play. NE defensive players get held on every play too. Complaints about holding is the mark of someone who is either a football novice or a bandwagon fan. BTW did you read one of the several articles that explained why holding calls were way down this week? Probably not... So, wrong again...

Finally, your last point would be proven silly with dozens of examples and hundreds of pages of typing. I have a day job, so...

Fans don't argue these points because they're relevant to every team. 

6 minutes ago, Tiffany980 said:

Let's examine... 

Trippin' Tomlin enabled and made excuses for AB. Trip created this fool. The ONLY thing he did in NE was send a text. BB released his butt. All the crap he pulled in Pittsburgh and Oakland, but NE cut him over a single text. The Brown reference is wrong.

Edelman has had 50? 60? PED tests. Failed once. Not a juicer. 2nd false statement.

Every team complains about holding on every play. NE defensive players get held on every play too. Complaints about holding is the mark of someone who is either a football novice or a bandwagon fan. BTW did you read one of the several articles that explained why holding calls were way down this week? Probably not... So, wrong again...

Finally, your last point would be proven silly with dozens of examples and hundreds of pages of typing. I have a day job, so...

Fans don't argue these points because they're relevant to every team. 

wambulance-gif-5.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Yeah, you really got me giphy.gif?cid=790b76110f81f17742809ea839

Look dude, I love the fun banter of fans back and forth. It's lots of fun. But seriously, someone literally made a list of why NE would win or someone would lose. I forget now...That was the whining.

Seriously, this will be the biggest test for both teams so far. NE's D has given up a total of 6 points in the last 4 games. The Bills are 3-0 and Allen looks like he's learned to pass the ball. Great test for both teams! I'm anxious to feel the stress!