U of Michigan

Cripple Creek

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Given ND being ranked #8 this was a good win for Michigan. They controlled all facets of the game. ND looked totally unprepared so don’t know what’s going on there 

Another Brian Kelly poop show. He had a bye week before the game and couldn't get his team ready. I don't want to hear anything about the weather because Michigan imposed their will in that same weather. I have never seen regression in a QB from one season to the next like Ian Book from last year to this one. They should bench him and see what they have in Jurkovec or Brendon Clark. Ian Book isn't even backup material in the NFL at this point so try to get an early look at your future. 

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, H2o said:

Another Brian Kelly poop show. He had a bye week before the game and couldn't get his team ready. I don't want to hear anything about the weather because Michigan imposed their will in that same weather. I have never seen regression in a QB from one season to the next like Ian Book from last year to this one. They should bench him and see what they have in Jurkovec or Brendon Clark. Ian Book isn't even backup material in the NFL at this point so try to get an early look at your future. 

I’ve never been a Brian Kelly fan. Just don’t like his personality or style. Thought ND played well vs UGA earlier this season but I now don’t think UGA is that good 

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Only they could turn the greatest QB of all time into a 6th rd draft pick 

he took over his Junior year after a split national championship season with Griese

and was a good QB but no harbinger for his pro career

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I thought Maryland looked good earlier this year. They’ve looked terrible for weeks. 

I taped the first hour and made a wish it would be competitive and it was over after 11 seconds

:(

On 11/2/2019 at 12:04 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Is Michigan back??

They won a game against a team that they should beat somewhat easily.

Beating Notre Dame the way they did had to have been a big morale boost.

Had they pulled off the comeback against Penn State, they would be even more fired up.

In a way, they are back. They have a week off to prepare against a decent Michigan State team at home. If they beat them the way they won their last two games, then watch out.

12 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Had they pulled off the comeback against Penn State, they would be even more fired up.

In a way, they are back. They have a week off to prepare against a decent Michigan State team at home. If they beat them the way they won their last two games, then watch out.

They should do well in the Quick Lane Bowl

Or the Pinstripe

45 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Sparty is lifeless. That’s a gimme. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.