U of Michigan

Cripple Creek

47 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

The worst part about the playoff format is listening to idiots who think all games and teams are meaningless except for Alabama and Clemson.   And of course how the format provides disincentive for teams to play anyone outside of their conference (Clemson being the worst offender).   College football was always about the regular season, and now it's all angling for a playoff spot.

Nice win for Michigan today, though that offense still seems bad.

The offense is good, it's the quarterback that is the problem.

That being said, I don't see much innovation coming from our highly touted offensive coordinator.

Edited by Mark Vader

34 minutes ago, row_33 said:

against visiting Iowa....

just a sec....  looking it up...

thats of zero importance to the national scene

Then giving up those 3rd & longs to visiting Iowa is of zero importance to the national scene as well.

26 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

If Iowa had a halfway decent offense, QB, and especially coach... They crush Michigan.  Iowa sucks because they beat up on lesser opponents and play a majority of their games @ Kinnick in Iowa City.

they do what they can, can cause extreme distress to visiting overrated teams that look past the Hawkeyes

the better team, Michigan, won, but it wasn’t impressive and showed too many flaws in a team that wants to run with the big boys

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2019 at 11:51 PM, row_33 said:

Station froze with 10 to go

thats okay Michigan, you will do fine in the 

Quick Lane or the Cheez-it bowl

I figured I'd take it easy on @Nervous Guy. It's not nice to abuse one's elders.

We are....

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

what's the problem?  the fanbase has accepted 3-4 losses for many years despite thinking it was a top team on paper

under Bo they would disparage the "mythical championship".... that's as close as they can come to it.... of course the Big Ten title was far more important than national recognition :D

i am sure you thought that was funny....

so how old are people when you tell them you think their knowledge and memories of great games don’t matter any more?

i enjoy talking to people who recall the games of the 50s and 60s

it was better when it was the 20s and 30s but nobody who saw Babe Ruth play is around any more

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.