Bills at Jets game in 40 minutes (Condensed video) and All-22 added

timekills17

New update: Added All-22 video to choices along with 720p and 360p condensed game play.

Different Bills team...?
I guess the defense is legit. I like the never say die attitude, even if I didn't like that they had to exhibit it.

Original site in the signature block (https://www.timekills.org/2019/09/8-september-2019-bills-at-jets/)
New site is https://news.timekills.info/8-september-2019-bills-at-jets/

P.S. If you check out the new site, let me know what you think about the format compared to the old site.

I kind of like the header video, and think the site is cleaner overall, but probably is a bit slower, especially for US viewers.

Edited by timekills17
Added All-22 video
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, timekills17 said:

Different Bills team...?
I guess the defense is legit. I like the never say die attitude, even if I didn't like that they had to exhibit it.

Original site in the signature block (www.timekills.org)
New site is www.timekills.info

From your intrepid not-a-newsguy friendly neighborhood helper.

P.S. If you check out the new site, let me know what you think about the format compared to the old site.

I kind of like the header video, and think the site is cleaner overall, but probably is a bit slower, especially for US viewers.

Cool, would be cool to watch other games like that as who wants to spend 3 hrs a game on other teams.

17 minutes ago, class_of_2012 said:

So where's the video?

?

There is a menu that says Bills Video; that is the page with all the Bills videos on it.

Or, depending on which site, you can click the "continued reading" to take you the actual game page.

I don't usually have the actual video on the main page to dissuade web crawlers from finding it as easily.

11 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Cool, would be cool to watch other games like that as who wants to spend 3 hrs a game on other teams.

Yeah, but I do this for my fellow military buds who are Bills fans.

They never show Bills games on AFN, so we never get to see them when we're deployed.

I don't have enough money to pay for storage to hold the Bills games alone, much less any other teams I'm not a fan of.

This costs me about $1200/year to do (not including the GamePass subscription) but I enjoy it, so consider it a hobby

13 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

I already got burned once sending $15K to a stranded neighbor. Fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. Fool me... You can't get fooled again!'"

This one, I'm not sure how to respond. I'd assume this is the wrong thread, but curious what the joke here is.

(Over my head, apparently.)

14 minutes ago, Virgil said:

No audio? 

The header video on timekills.info does not have audio on purpose so it's not too annoying.

The game videos have audio.

Edited by timekills17
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, timekills17 said:

?

There is a menu that says Bills Video; that is the page with all the Bills videos on it.

Or, depending on which site, you can click the "continued reading" to take you the actual game page.

I don't usually have the actual video on the main page to dissuade web crawlers from finding it as easily.

Your video on the second page says "24 August 2019: Bills at Lions (Preseason 3)".

video.jpg

I did not realize it was of a today's game actually.

Edited by class_of_2012

6 minutes ago, class_of_2012 said:

Your video on the second page says "24 August 2019: Bills at Lions (Preseason 3)".

video.jpg

I did not realize it was of a today's game actually.

The title of the post is correct; I fixed the video title.

Thanks for the catch!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RiotAct said:

got a Microsoft Security warning popup when I clicked your link... supplied my username and password and that seems to have cleared things up

Which site?

The only thing I have on those sites beside my videos is Google's AdSense.

Which is awesome.

So far in about six years I've made...$74.39

Not bad for a site that costs >$1K/year to maintain.

My wife is a big fan.

Just now, Bangarang said:

Audio didn’t work for me

What browser?

Works in Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and most phones I've tried.

It's just an MP4 with AAC audio. Same as YouTube would use.

I don't have any Apple PCs so can't confirm if it works there.