Rating the practice squad players...

Mij yllek

7 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

I admit, I'm wanting to see  what Vincent Taylor brings to the table. He may replace Jordan Phillips IMO. more production. better production. Beane has improved our roster. Horrible Harry better be on notice

He’ll replace Harrison Phillips before anyone.  Which i think that’s who you mean. 

Edited by CaptnCoke11

7 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

He’ll replace Harrison Phillips before anyone.  Which i think that’s who you mean. 

I thought about that. but think we want different things of them. a penetrating, run stuffer to replace Jordan, compared to a future 5 tech that Harrison is being groomed for. either way, upgrade me thinks

26 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

I thought about that. but think we want different things of them. a penetrating, run stuffer to replace Jordan, compared to a future 5 tech that Harrison is being groomed for. either way, upgrade me thinks

Huh?  Bills play 4-3 base with a 1T in Star / Harry coupled with a 3T in Ed / Jordan.  Vince is a good pass rusher who would likely be a 3T.  

At some point this season Williams will get his shot. If he makes out well he will stick IMO.

Agree entirely with Taylor being a major threat to Harrison Philips. Taylor looks to be  much more versatile, athletic and impactful. He can defend the run (has lined up in the nose, tho not exactly prototypical) and can 3 tech. It's not H. Philips job to get after the QB but even when he is in the neighbourhood he can't finish. Taylor most definitely can. So he can see the field as a run stuffer and he can also back up Oliver. This guy was as a steal. Money for nothing. Note they wasted no time signing him.

Edited by starrymessenger