Bear Cam is back

29 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

Ooops... You mean that cherry ChapStick® is not a good idea?

Poor bear.... The bear just wanted to give the child "pit bull Eskimo kisses!" Snuggle a little...

#SoMisunderstood

30+ years ago at Philmont... They had to airlift a bot.  Got into a "tango" with a black bear.  Supposedly the boy thought his friend was ***** -ing with him on the other side of the tent... So boy swung back through the nylon tent from the inside... Ooops... 300 stitches later after a good ole fashion bear mauling!  /smh

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Dude!  don’t fib.  

We all know that is you when the wife is away.  

First off... That dude is way less hairy and doesn't look like Sasquatch.

Just for starters:

Keep your day job, conspiracy screenplays with @Deranged Rhino is just not in your cards. Sorry to crash your "internet influencer" dreams.

?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

This is something @ExiledInIllinois would do. Listening to Adele, $300 hiking boots, bathed in No-DEET bug spray, Smart water liter in his back pack, reciting CFR sections for fun while enjoying his surroundings. Pshhhh. Since it’s a woman, I’ll show empathy, but mark my words, Exiled will be next. Either he’ll get run over by a bear or harpooned by a flying fish. 

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

This is something @ExiledInIllinois would do. Listening to Adele, $300 hiking boots, bathed in No-DEET bug spray, Smart water liter in his back pack, reciting CFR sections for fun while enjoying his surroundings. Pshhhh. Since it’s a woman, I’ll show empathy, but mark my words, Exiled will be next. Either he’ll get run over by a bear or harpooned by a flying fish. 

Please don't bother me with your rocks.  I am a very busy man! Jeeesh!

USACE_CleanUpTheRiver_TheFarSide_1.jpg

Net-That.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1