Molly Ivans Would Be Smiling About A Democratic Texas

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I know, he’s actually incapable of moving, huh? 

Isnt Trump just dreamy? 

You love ❤️ Trump 

Gotta love those bunker boys.  I heard Trump moved pretty fast to the bunker to get away from those snowflakes. 

Mary Tyler "Molly" Ivins (August 30, 1944 – January 31, 2007) was an American newspaper columnist, author, political commentator, and humorist. Born in California and raised in Texas, Ivins attended Smith College and the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism. She began her journalism career at the Minneapolis Tribune where she became the first female police reporter at the paper. Ivins joined The Texas Observer in the early 1970s and later moved to The New York Times. She became a columnist for the Dallas Times Herald in the 1980s, and then the Fort Worth Star-Telegram after the Times Herald was sold and shuttered. The column was subsequently syndicated by Creators Syndicate and carried by hundreds of newspapers. A biography of Ivins, Molly Ivins: A Rebel Life, was co-written in 2010 by PEN-USA winning presidential biographer Bill Minutaglio and W. Michael Smith.

❤️

On 7/23/2020 at 10:28 AM, Tiberius said:

I know, he’s actually incapable of moving, huh? 

Isnt Trump just dreamy? 

You love ❤️ Trump 

Please fix title in both instances. Just think people, Gleeful Gator has no idea what is wrong with the title. 

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No need to change anything,

it will be a good rebuke for him come November.

It's Molly Ivins not Molly Evans. More importantly there is no such thing as the Democratic Party. it's the Democrat Party. Don't tell Tiberius, let him slop around in his ignorance. As usual. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 months later...

That Trump has to defend Texas is simply amazing to me.  Texas hasn't voted Democratic in a Presidential election since 1976. 

The current average of polls for the 2020 election have Texas leaning Republican with Trump leading 48.6% to Biden 46.4.  That's 2.2%.   In 2008, Texas voted Republican by almost 12%.  In 2012, Texas voted for the Republican candidate by almost 16%.   In 2016, Trump carried Texas by 9% points.