Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

‘Not The Same Joe Biden’: White House Stenographer Says Former VP’s ‘Mental Acuity’ Has Deteriorated

https://freebeacon.com/2020-election/not-the-same-joe-biden-white-house-stenographer-says-former-vps-mental-acuity-has-deteriorated/

While McCormick says Biden was a more articulate speaker in the White House, his tendency to ramble sometimes caused him problems with foreign adversaries.

During Biden’s first visit with then-Prime Minister Vladimir Putin in March 2011, McCormick said the former KGB leader "publicly humiliated" the vice president by cutting off his microphone during their press conference—an incident that McCormick said never made it into media coverage of the trip.

Biden’s staffers at the time "made a big deal about how Putin really dominated the conversation [with] Obama" in a prior meeting, said McCormick. They indicated that Biden, with his decades of Senate foreign policy experience, wasn’t going to let Putin get the upper hand.

But during the public portion of the meeting in Moscow—as Biden launched into a soliloquy about his visits to Russia during the Cold War—his microphone was abruptly cut off mid-sentence, the press lighting was switched off, and Putin’s aides ushered the media out of the room, said McCormick.

"[Putin’s] message was unmistakable: I’m in charge of the room, I’m in charge of my country, and I’m in charge of the reset," wrote McCormick in his book. "As you might imagine, the vice president’s staffers were furious with the Russians. I was instructed to have the transcript reflect how the vice president had been cut off in mid sentence."

Ouch. Putin apparently is way out of corn pops weight class.

6 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Pretty soon he'll be talking to his old dead best friend Robert Byrd the leader of the KKK.

.....and George Wallace.

"A September 20, 1987, story in the Philadelphia Inquirer reported Biden had bragged about receiving an award from George Wallace, the former Alabama governor and one of America’s most notorious segregationists. 

The same story went to quote a presidential primary campaign speech Biden had given in Alabama in which he said “we (Delawareans) were on the South’s side in the Civil War.”

Yeah, another example of Joe's pandering to racists.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

No wonder the cultist disciples are going crazy...bombshells dropping left and right...

I've seen larger funerals.

There's a reason for that. Biden couldn't organize a 2 car funeral procession, so they have to keep it to one car.

• Like (+1) 1