ESPN - best available prospects TRACKER.

PIZ

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

But we pick 8th !.....

just kidding

LMAO

10 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

But are they really top 7 if they don’t go in the 1st? I feel like this happens all every year and it turns out some of those guys just weren’t that good.  Still, plenty of talent to be found though. 

Let's face it after the top 15, everyone has a different opinion on the next 50+.... so its all about the scouting, medical evals, and aptitude...oh and culture fit

• Like (+1) 1

I'd love for them to shore up that pass rush even more, Chase Winovich or Jaylon Ferguson would be awesome but there are still some real good players on the board, some awesome corners. I can't believe Greedy Williams and Rock Ya-sin are still sitting there.

Edited by BuffaloBillsGospel

13 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

But are they really top 7 if they don’t go in the 1st? I feel like this happens all every year and it turns out some of those guys just weren’t that good.  Still, plenty of talent to be found though. 

The thing is with the NFL draft you have 32 different entities that are making the only evaluations that matter. So it only takes 2-3 teams that have wildly different evaluations from the rest of the teams to shake up the draft board. Also pundits don't always have access to medicals that the teams do so typically you see some guys fall way down because of these unknown medical issues. ESPN and all the other pundits are just doing educated guesswork. But it is interesting to see what the consensus is among draft pundits. 

• Like (+1) 1