Look Out for Parris Campbell, WR, Ohio State in Rd 2

PUNT750

Amazing athelete, but he seems to only be able to run go-routes, screens, and jet sweeps. Even in his highlight reels, that's all you see. Double catches a lot too. I like him, but I don't see him being the type of WR we'll go after.

18 minutes ago, PIZ said:

I would love to have both Ohio WRs:  Parris Campbell and Terry McLaurin.

There is a 3rd... Johnnie Dixon. Unfortunately he battled knee issues his first few years and is probably playing without any cartilage at this point. Imo he’s the most natural WR talent of the three. Another captain and DNA guy. 

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

There is a 3rd... Johnnie Dixon. Unfortunately he battled knee issues his first few years and is probably playing without any cartilage at this point. Imo he’s the most natural WR talent of the three. Another captain and DNA guy. 

Geesh, they are/were stacked at WR.  I remember watching the PSU game, and wishing the Bills could get wr Binjimen Victor.

5 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Geesh, they are/were stacked at WR.  I remember watching the PSU game, and wishing the Bills could get wr Binjimen Victor.

Victor is an outrageous talent which is why he flashes so much when utilized but he is not the relentless worker and blocker that urban required so he couldn’t get on the field. He came back but they are stacked again and have a ridiculous freshman named Garrett Wilson who looks like he’s going to surpass some older guys already. I don’t know if Day will have the same “he has to he able to block or won’t play” mentality. McLaurin’s blocking is sick. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

We got Foster and Brown.  I think Campbell would be overkill at this point

He is like neither player.  It's a huge projection to say he is a deep threat.  A more fluid Perxy Harvin.  Underneath and intermediate would be deadly.  Also, screens, jet sweeps.  Basically, McKenzie last years role with elite athleticism, world class speed and 2 inches taller, 20 pounds heavier. 

15 hours ago, PUNT750 said:

NO injury history, played 4 full years at Ohio State, under-rated as a 'star' in the draft, 4.31 speed that made draft-nicks think he's one dimensional and also has played special teams exceptionally well!

Roscoe Parrish

Edit: What's confusing you Yolo?

Edited by OJ Tom

Prefer Marquise Brown or Andy Isabella as pure speed guys.

Best round 2 receivers I think are Deebo Samuel and AJ Brown. Latter could go round 1.

AJ Brown and Isabella have great numbers from last season.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I have no problem with this guy in the 2nd. We can use some serious speed. This boy has it!

2 minutes ago, quincy said:

Prefer Marquise Brown or Andy Isabella as pure speed guys.

Best round 2 receivers I think are Deebo Samuel and AJ Brown. Latter could go round 1.

AJ Brown and Isabella have great numbers from last season.

I'm also a big Isabella fan. Great options to have if Isabella, Brown, Campbell and Samuel are available when we pick. Could also trade-up for one if FO thinks they are that big of an impact player.