Jump to content
SlimShady'sGhost

Fear The Walking Dead

Recommended Posts

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

Morgan's stick is short because the nuclear chick....who I also like....cut the radioactive end off.

 

OK,  I do recall that.  :thumbsup:

 

nuclear chick may not last very long from the looks of it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

 

I think they meant refined gasoline and not raw petroleum.  

 

 

 

The gas has gone bad at this point.  I don't know the science of it, but I suppose they could say that a large pool of the stuff would survive longer than a smaller supply (picture a single ice cube melting faster than a full bag of ice).  But that still leads to the same exact problem soon enough.  We can just add this one to the list of confusing decisions the writers have made since they decided to reboot this show.

 

One other note, I pray that Max Headroom's first move is to destroy every single one of Al's cameras.  That gimmick needs to die fast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, shrader said:

 

The gas has gone bad at this point.  I don't know the science of it, but I suppose they could say that a large pool of the stuff would survive longer than a smaller supply (picture a single ice cube melting faster than a full bag of ice).  But that still leads to the same exact problem soon enough.  We can just add this one to the list of confusing decisions the writers have made since they decided to reboot this show.

 

One other note, I pray that Max Headroom's first move is to destroy every single one of Al's cameras.  That gimmick needs to die fast.

 

I was sure they said.

 

It was going bad.  

 

I could be wrong ... or not 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was nice of them to completely recycle Gabriel's backstory this week.  "We'll use a rabbi this time.  No one will notice."

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shrader said:

It was nice of them to completely recycle Gabriel's backstory this week.  "We'll use a rabbi this time.  No one will notice."

There was certainly overlap.  Not identical but still.

 

I like most of the new characters including this guy but where is it going?  The oil thing had better be big. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, shrader said:

It was nice of them to completely recycle Gabriel's backstory this week.  "We'll use a rabbi this time.  No one will notice."

Gabriel locked them out.   

 

This guy left them safe 

 

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

There was certainly overlap.  Not identical but still.

 

I like most of the new characters including this guy but where is it going?  The oil thing had better be big. 

 

yup.  It has been slow the last 2 weeks.   Need some action.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Gabriel locked them out.   

 

This guy left them safe 

 

 

They took an old coke bottle and turned it into a gatorade bottle.

 

51 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

 

yup.  It has been slow the last 2 weeks.   Need some action.  

 

 

Speaking of that, the woman in the truck specifically mentioned that they're looking for oil.  So that means they do in fact have a magic oil refinery at the field.  I'm sure that keeping that up and running is yet another skill in Al's arsenal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, shrader said:

Speaking of that, the woman in the truck specifically mentioned that they're looking for oil.  So that means they do in fact have a magic oil refinery at the field.  I'm sure that keeping that up and running is yet another skill in Al's arsenal. 

 

It is possible.   We'll see Sunday I guess 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

So.  The killed off Max Headroom and introduced a new big bad and lost their gasoline refinery 

I guess the new girl will spill the beans on the cowboys 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

 

So.  The killed off Max Headroom and introduced a new big bad and lost their gasoline refinery 

I guess the new girl will spill the beans on the cowboys 

Only three weeks to go and a new narrative opens.  Interesting where this will go.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those people will probably be feuding with the helicopter group, slowly bridging into the Rick movies.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, shrader said:

Those people will probably be feuding with the helicopter group, slowly bridging into the Rick movies.

Very plausible.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank god it's over and we're back to the main show now.  There were way too many "what the hell are the writers thinking" moments out of this season.  It looks like I was on the right track with my last post, using this to bridge into the Rick movies.  It's a shame they had to trash what was a pretty good show in order to do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, shrader said:

Thank god it's over and we're back to the main show now.  There were way too many "what the hell are the writers thinking" moments out of this season.  It looks like I was on the right track with my last post, using this to bridge into the Rick movies.  It's a shame they had to trash what was a pretty good show in order to do that.

IMO Morgan is one of the best characters in that universe and there is no doubt that Lennie James is one of the best actors.  Morgan can't go out at the hands of a cartoon villain like Ginny unless James hasn't decided if he wants to come back so it had to be a cliffhanger.

 

From a storyline perspective, if he survives it has to be:

 

the helicopter/ Rick people which I find the most likely

 

or Sherry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

IMO Morgan is one of the best characters in that universe and there is no doubt that Lennie James is one of the best actors.  Morgan can't go out at the hands of a cartoon villain like Ginny unless James hasn't decided if he wants to come back so it had to be a cliffhanger.

 

From a storyline perspective, if he survives it has to be:

 

the helicopter/ Rick people which I find the most likely

 

or Sherry

 

I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted out.  That's really the only reason to kill him.  You don't completely rebrand a show so that he can be the lead and then kill him off so quickly.  That said, he is a very good actor, but where they've taken the character has completely ruined both him and the show.

 

With these writers, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they completely ignore the cliff hanger, have another time jump, and start out the next season with everyone back together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, shrader said:

 

I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted out.  That's really the only reason to kill him.  You don't completely rebrand a show so that he can be the lead and then kill him off so quickly.  That said, he is a very good actor, but where they've taken the character has completely ruined both him and the show.

 

With these writers, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they completely ignore the cliff hanger, have another time jump, and start out the next season with everyone back together.

My gut says Rick movie will have Morgan.  No maters what they do Ginny is the worst most illogical villain ever.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

IMO Morgan is one of the best characters in that universe and there is no doubt that Lennie James is one of the best actors.  Morgan can't go out at the hands of a cartoon villain like Ginny unless James hasn't decided if he wants to come back so it had to be a cliffhanger.

 

From a storyline perspective, if he survives it has to be:

 

the helicopter/ Rick people which I find the most likely

 

or Sherry

 

Lenny did say he was sorry he left the first show for the spinoff.    Hard to say if he'll be back. 

 

Conquer from within is the plan  ...  ho'd that work out for the Saviors ??  

 

Dwight will help rescue some of them.  

 

 

 

Sooooo... who's the father?   A Miracle baby?   When did Morgan and Grace get it on?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

My gut says Rick movie will have Morgan.  No maters what they do Ginny is the worst most illogical villain ever.

 

 

They took Ginny's costume directly from Tracy Morgan's Brian Fellows skits.  In fact, if they want to swap those two at the start of next season, I'd be all for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

IMO Morgan is one of the best characters in that universe and there is no doubt that Lennie James is one of the best actors.  Morgan can't go out at the hands of a cartoon villain like Ginny unless James hasn't decided if he wants to come back so it had to be a cliffhanger.

 

From a storyline perspective, if he survives it has to be:

 

the helicopter/ Rick people which I find the most likely

 

or Sherry

 

I didn't see Dwight in any of those vehicles. I think he saves him.

5 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

 

Sooooo... who's the father?   A Miracle baby?   When did Morgan and Grace get it on?  

 

She said she had a fling with someone at the power plant

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Gary M said:

 

I didn't see Dwight in any of those vehicles. I think he saves him.

 

She said she had a fling with someone at the power plant

 

Correct.  Dwight wants nothing to do with joining the "band".     He'll save Morgan.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Gary M said:

 

She said she had a fling with someone at the power plant

 

It'll be a super powered radiation baby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, shrader said:

 

It'll be a super powered radiation baby.

Dr. Manhattan vs. The Zombies.  Coming to a theatre near you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shrader said:

 

It'll be a super powered radiation baby.

 

Or a zombie fetus

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...