Fear The Walking Dead

On 10/8/2019 at 3:23 PM, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Maggie is due to return next season when Michonne will be leaving and I assume taking the kids with her.

After Negan is set free to reign holy terror on the whisperers.

what 30 to 60 year old tech they will get from the "Space Junk"  seems useless,   

Hide contents

but apparently it will come of use mid season 

I don’t think the kids will be leaving with Michonne. Judith is too much of a fan favorite to remove her.

Perhaps Eugene will be able to use the Russian equipment to communicate by satellite (assuming some remain) and contact the helicopter people, which somehow reveals Rick is still alive, and Michonne goes off alone to find him. The kids are left with Daryl and/or Carol to protect.

1 minute ago, PastaJoe said:

I don’t think the kids will be leaving with Michonne. Judith is too much of a fan favorite to remove her.

Perhaps Eugene will be able to use the Russian equipment to communicate by satellite (assuming some remain) and contact the helicopter people, which somehow reveals Rick is still alive, and Michonne goes off alone to find him. The kids are left with Daryl and/or Carol to protect.

I love Carol, but there's no chance in hell I'm leaving my kids under her protection.

2 hours ago, PastaJoe said:

Oh  I agree.  but still  maybe at least "her son" .

who knows how long the show will last  The Finale last season and The Walking Dead’ Season 10 Premiere Viewership Tumbles To Series Low. 

The tale that is told is that TWD fell 34% in sets of eyeballs from the kickoff to Season 9 on October 7 last year.  That also marks a slide of 3% in total viewers from the previous series low of Season 9’s 15th episode, the “The Calm Before” of March 24 this year.   https://deadline.com/2019/10/walking-dead-ratings-low-season-10-debut-amc-premiere-norman-reedus-danai-gurira-1202754868/

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Well  That was an interesting episode ..

Things are getting more interesting with the Hilltop too (next ep)

Wonder what the last "eye opening" scene foretells  

So it seems like Alpha has someone inside the communities.  Lydia would be too obvious.  It makes me wonder about Siddiq, but all the PTSD doesn't really mesh well with him being a mole... unless its guilt.  After that, the only meaningful options would be someone from Magna's group since they're still new to the community.  If it winds up being some no namer, that feels like weak storytelling to me:  "oh yeah, you know this person we've shown once lurking in the background?  Mole."

Edit: I guess your last line probably hits on it.  There are single whispers hidden in various places, reporting back.  I just don't know how any of them would have been able to survive that storm unnoticed, and then able to report back.  Did the eyes open on the dead one?  I wasn't really paying attention.

Edited by shrader

9 hours ago, shrader said:

So it seems like Alpha has someone inside the communities.  Lydia would be too obvious.  It makes me wonder about Siddiq, but all the PTSD doesn't really mesh well with him being a mole... unless its guilt.  After that, the only meaningful options would be someone from Magna's group since they're still new to the community.  If it winds up being some no namer, that feels like weak storytelling to me:  "oh yeah, you know this person we've shown once lurking in the background?  Mole."

Edit: I guess your last line probably hits on it.  There are single whispers hidden in various places, reporting back.  I just don't know how any of them would have been able to survive that storm unnoticed, and then able to report back.  Did the eyes open on the dead one?  I wasn't really paying attention.

my last line was the whisperer who Carol shot and killed.   

when she opened her eyes they were glossed over.

will the walker go back to the camp and wreak havoc?

She “knew” they crossed the border in the snow.  

alpha had moved south for the winter.  

Could a small group survive the winter alone?

19 hours ago, shrader said:

It would be the new doc guy. He's out of nowhere and weird.

13 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

my last line was the whisperer who Carol shot and killed.   

when she opened her eyes they were glossed over.

will the walker go back to the camp and wreak havoc?

She “knew” they crossed the border in the snow.  

alpha had moved south for the winter.  

Could a small group survive the winter alone?

I was waiting for her to turn, but I must have looked away before the eyes opened. But yeah, alpha’s got some scouts on them and Carol probably did see a few in the woods. She’s crazy but not that crazy I guess. 

4 hours ago, Sundancer said:

It would be the new doc guy. He's out of nowhere and weird.

yeah, he’s the only new one so far this season. I’d love to know where he came from. Some highway men tie in maybe?

32 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

I wonder, are all the members of Alpha’s group known by everyone in the group, especially when their masks are on? Could someone like Carol or Negan throw on a skin mask and spy on them without being detected?

Yeah like when the wolves attacked, Carol disguised herself.

I think it would be easy for Daryl to whack Alpha and/or Beta.

45 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

I wonder, are all the members of Alpha’s group known by everyone in the group, especially when their masks are on? Could someone like Carol or Negan throw on a skin mask and spy on them without being detected?

hard to say.  I imagine they could sneak a half dozen in. 

whats is stupid ....  Michonne wore the guts and led the dead.  

Do it again and turn the horde on them  

Get Eugenius  to make a noise maker and toss it into their camp.  

stupidness # 2 

the whisperers went south       Why the F did they go back north?   

Who is behind these "strange" events? 

Who set Negan free? 

That ***** and the two idiots deserved punishment.  The boys should be flogged. 

Is Saddiq under some mushroom induced "mind" control?  

Judith once again was a badass!! 

In the preview of next week...  Who was that Negan met with?  A long lost Savior? 

Daryl let him out, didn't he?  It seems a bit reminiscent of when he was let out of the Sanctuary (I forget if it was Dwight or Sherry).  You'd think that there's no way he'd ever let Negan go, but it looks like the whole fatherhood thing has him doing anything he can for Lydia.

Saddiq's PTSD is so severe at this point that I think we'll be finding out shortly that he was forced to behead a couple of the pike victims.

The tearful goodbye for Luke as he's leaving with Michonne and little ass kicker?  It seems like they're trying a little too hard to make us think he's not coming back alive.

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Who is behind these "strange" events? 

Who set Negan free? 

That ***** and the two idiots deserved punishment.  The boys should be flogged. 

Is Saddiq under some mushroom induced "mind" control?  

Judith once again was a badass!! 

In the preview of next week...  Who was that Negan met with?  A long lost Savior? 

The guy in the preview with Negan is the guy that has been guarding him while Negan picks tomatoes.  I'm guessing that he wants to kill Negan and also guessing that won't go well.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

The guy in the preview with Negan is the guy that has been guarding him while Negan picks tomatoes.  I'm guessing that he wants to kill Negan and also guessing that won't go well.

ahhh that makes sense ...

Brandon-watching-Negan-on-The-Walking-De

alpha - shifts in strategy take time 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost