Fear The Walking Dead

well  Nothing too too exciting. (yet)

we may have the answer to .. Has Negan "evolved" ?  

That kid had short term companion written all over him.  what a prick Kudos Negan 

People getting ill. 

The King ...  the next "main"(ish) character to exit? 

Who is the intended victim of the creek scenes? 

Whisperer's Come out and PLAYYYYY 

38 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

well  Nothing too too exciting. (yet)

I don't know, the nut tapping lecture was thrilling stuff.  Seriously, that whole scene was pure gold.

38 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Who is the intended victim of the creek scenes? 

They've done it a few times on the show, but we still have no idea if the tainted water or food will actually do anything to you.  There was the walker in the well in season 2.  The canibals eating Bob's tainted leg in season 5 (?).  But then you've got people walking around covered in walker blood and guts and being completely fine.  And didn't someone freak out at some point after having blood drip into their mouth?  So we have absolutely no idea if it actually does anything to you.  But if they're fine after being covered in the stuff, I doubt highly diluted blood in a river will do much either.

The interesting thing there though is that they teased a bit that Gamma is actually having issues with Alpha.  That's a quick change given how quick she was to off her own sister.

But yes, it should get very interesting now with Negan in place.  I won't get spoilery, but I hope it goes in a different route than where the comics did.

30 minutes ago, shrader said:

The interesting thing there though is that they teased a bit that Gamma is actually having issues with Alpha.  That's a quick change given how quick she was to off her own sister

which was a point in my question,  

Who is the intended target?    The whisperers or the Rick Grimeites?  

I was trying to not toss a spoiler out in case someone hasn't viewed it yet 

Gamma can try .... Gamma gonna fail 

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

which was a point in my question,  

Who is the intended target?    The whisperers or the Rick Grimeites?  

I was trying to not toss a spoiler out in case someone hasn't viewed it yet 

Gamma can try .... Gamma gonna fail 

Ahh, so you think she could be poisoning their own water supply?  I hadn't thought of that.  She'd be hurting her own supply as well though.  I'd say those scenes played out as if Alpha was sending her to do it.

• Like (+1) 2

22 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Gamma is afraid of Alpha and Beta   but hates then for killing her sister 

They know there is a better way to live 

Lol Alpha wants Gamma to lure Aaron with her feminine wiles.  :oops:

If Maggie couldn't do it, Gamma can't.  Throw in the skin mask and odds get even lower.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Lol Alpha wants Gamma to lure Aaron with her feminine wiles.  :oops:

If Maggie couldn't do it, Gamma can't.  Throw in the skin mask and odds get even lower.

But what if the mask came from a man?

14 minutes ago, shrader said:

But what if the mask came from a man?

He was crawling through sewers with Maggie who was rolling around writhing with dead guys.  If that didn't do it for him, a stationary mask isn't going to do it.  Granted, Gamma is more attractive with mask than sans mask, but still....not enough.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

He was crawling through sewers with Maggie who was rolling around writhing with dead guys.  If that didn't do it for him, a stationary mask isn't going to do it.  Granted, Gamma is more attractive with mask than sans mask, but still....not enough.

What if she's wearing an Eric mask?

18 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

:worthy:  :worthy:    

I said the same damn thing  during the dhow

1 minute ago, shrader said:

What if she's wearing an Eric mask?

That guy was pretty skinny and Gamma has a big noggin.  I'm not sure how elastic those things are.  It might look like Eric with a facelift and Aaron doesn't seem to go for the phony types who would get a facelift.

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

:worthy:  :worthy:    

I said the same damn thing  during the dhow

The same goes for Alpha and Beta.  I wonder if this is a pre-req.. Gamma's sister wasn't bad......then they killed her.

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

That guy was pretty skinny and Gamma has a big noggin.  I'm not sure how elastic those things are.  It might look like Eric with a facelift and Aaron doesn't seem to go for the phony types who would get a facelift.

Fortunately there's a very easy test for the elasticity of skin.  Go eat 100 twinkies a day for two months and get back to me.

21 minutes ago, shrader said:

Fortunately there's a very easy test for the elasticity of skin.  Go eat 100 twinkies a day for two months and get back to me.

I'm up to 37 since reading your post but I don't think I can keep up the pace.  Until January?  No way.  How many twinkles does a hamster have to eat to simulate 100 for a person?  Maybe Sammy can do this.

What is this supposed to prove anyway?

Nice episode last night. a couple quick comments 

Negan is working his magic.

My theory of the Whisperers poisoning of the water source for Alexandria may some to fruition

Not being a comic book reader 

On line story - Eugene sets the stage for The Commonwealth ??? 

Rosita was missing the Mullet 

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Nice episode last night. a couple quick comments 

Negan is working his magic.

My theory of the Whisperers poisoning of the water source for Alexandria may some to fruition

Not being a comic book reader 

On line story - Eugene sets the stage for The Commonwealth ??? 

Rosita was missing the Mullet 

Interesting episode but the TWD writers treat the viewers like idiots for the sake of story.  Even the crudest water purification has been around since the 1600s.  You don't need to be Captain Steven J. Survivalist to know not to drink raw water from the stream.

Yet...Carol is still making coffee on a gas stove.  Who's delivering the propane?  Haha

My theory is the Commonwealth is the C in CRM.  (helicopter people)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dpberr said:

My theory is the Commonwealth is the C in CRM.  (helicopter people)

And then of course there's the people that Maggie is off with.  You don't bring in a fairly recognizable actress for the role of their leader only to use her in one single episode.

36 minutes ago, shrader said:

And then of course there's the people that Maggie is off with.  You don't bring in a fairly recognizable actress for the role of their leader only to use her in one single episode.

possibly  but ....   Eugenius would have known about Georgie and vise versa though. 

Cameos happen a lot in TV shows.  Most of the time they are hidden under Zombie makeup  

In terms of keeping the show going post-Rick, it seems like the path forward is making Neegan into a big player again. That episode was the first one in a while that was good. The plot moved along towards new things for the first time in a while: (1) Eugene's 1-900 friend, (2) Capturing a Whisperer, (3) Neegan's insertion into the Whisperer freakshow, which injected some much-needed fun back into the show (his line last week, "What's a guy gotta do to get eaten around here" is classic.)

The poisoning is a dull sidelight with some predictable outcomes...a few people will die and there will be a mass internal killing of walkers. There will be a revolt to attack the Whisperers once they know what's going on. Yada yada. 

Thank you to the person who noted that Carol was cooking on a propane/gas stove. I didn't catch that. Fantastic. 

I expect one of the next episodes will be back to the boring kingdom of they dying King and the Gamma-Tinman relationship (yawn central). That crew can all end up dead along with the musical guy, and the 2ish deaf people, none of which have made any impression on the plot except to give Daryl a momentary love interest (yawnx2). We probably won't see Maggie until the last 5 minutes of the last episode this season, when she pulls up in a TESLA or lands in a Harrier.

Edited by Sundancer