Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

1 minute ago, Hedge said:

I've been chewing on this (because that is my #1 concern right now) and was wondering if you are able to share why time is no longer a factor. Is it because what will come out will be so egregious?

Correct. There is a confidence that they can make actual cases that will stick even in the face of the inevitable spin/push back. And now even more people within the FBI/DOJ are coming forward with new testimony/evidence (apparently). For example, it was reported last week that Strzok had been back in the FBI offices on Wray's invite -- in reality, he was being questioned by US attorneys. But the spin (on the right/never-trumpers) initially was that Wray had forgiven/re-hired/restored Strzok's access. 

It's going to require two terms to clean up -- but I still hold that they must do something disclosure/prosecution wise before 2020 to secure that second term, hence my concern. But what do I know? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There is a confidence that they can make actual cases that will stick even in the face of the inevitable spin/push back.

That's good to hear, especially since there is a school of thought out there, that the laws that govern the IC are so grey that it will be hard to successfully prosecute those who will claim that they acted out of fear for, and love of, our country. I'm not so worried about the spin and push back (which are expected and have been ongoing for years), as this will be settled in a court of law once charges are rolled out.

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's going to require two terms to clean up

I will be surprised if that is all actually, given that these cases will require months of defense prep, months of trials, then years to get through the appeals processes. If President Trump doesn't win a second term (which I think is highly unlikely at this point in time), or if he does win, but whomever follows him into the Oval Office is compromised, then Pardons rain down. I think we may have to go *there* with the deepest, darkest, most disgusting corners being exposed to the public to avoid the culprits going free at some point, because if that gets revealed the blow back from issuing pardons would be extreme.

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But what do I know? 

image.png.8ccae4688cae7ecb48d40f646df29040.png

• Like (+1) 4

11 hours ago, Hedge said:

I've been chewing on this (because that is my #1 concern right now) and was wondering if you are able to share why time is no longer a factor. 

Because...time-travel.  Time traveling clones.  That's how Cohen simultaneously was in Prague and the US.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 1:31 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Correct. There is a confidence that they can make actual cases that will stick even in the face of the inevitable spin/push back. And now even more people within the FBI/DOJ are coming forward with new testimony/evidence (apparently). For example, it was reported last week that Strzok had been back in the FBI offices on Wray's invite -- in reality, he was being questioned by US attorneys. But the spin (on the right/never-trumpers) initially was that Wray had forgiven/re-hired/restored Strzok's access. 

It's going to require two terms to clean up -- but I still hold that they must do something disclosure/prosecution wise before 2020 to secure that second term, hence my concern. But what do I know? 

...sounds reasonable but AG Barr will have to pick his disclosure spots wisely......if he had something now and was to disclose, he'd be trashed in a nanosecond for attempting to deter attention from Trump with recent events.....

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Hmmm...

Says it all, doesn't it -- especially considering how wrong (intentionally/knowingly) she's been on Trump/Russia. Almost like she -- like Gordon -- is a Brennan acolyte. 

It's not accidental that Ohr's 302 (which I'm still going through but are damning confirmations of almost everything laid out re the coup) were finally released on the same day which Trump asked Gordon to leave her post. I also don't think it's an accident the incoming acting director retired in 2010 -- two years into 44's term. If people don't remember, a number of 1-2 star level military personnel quit/retired due to (but most without saying so publicly) their unwillingness to kiss the ring/go along with the stripped back ROE's and defense policies. 

(This isn't an accident in terms of timing either)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Says it all, doesn't it -- especially considering how wrong (intentionally/knowingly) she's been on Trump/Russia. Almost like she -- like Gordon -- is a Brennan acolyte. 

"Silicon Valley" is what really caught my eye.  Cyber-dezinformatsiya is a big component of the coup.

• Like (+1) 1