Best Friends Forever

Please tell me some of you saw the 'Kenny is like a tomato' episode last night.

As usual, Stone and Parker bash all deserving parties and manage to make it hysterically ironic at the same time.

RIP to Teri ...... I hope she's commanding the armies of heaven.

As usual, Stone and Parker bash all deserving parties and manage to make it hysterically ironic at the same time.

291957[/snapback]

I Tivo'd it. Can't wait.

I Tivo'd it.  Can't wait.

291987[/snapback]

It's great...I was afraid the show was jumping the shark this season, but they nicely rebounded with this episode. I wish they would have attacked the right to life nuts a little more. Mr. (ors Mrs?) Garrison getting arrested was hilarious!

It's great...I was afraid the show was jumping the shark this season, but they nicely rebounded with this episode.

292030[/snapback]

Are you kidding? The Paris Hilton episode is one of the all-time greats.

Are you kidding?  The Paris Hilton episode is one of the all-time greats.

292300[/snapback]

that episode pretty much sucked up until the end when they did the Whore-Off and Mr Slave phelched Paris Hilton and she starts a Lemmiwinks journey :doh:

that episode pretty much sucked up until the end when they did the Whore-Off and Mr Slave phelched Paris Hilton and she starts a Lemmiwinks journey :doh:

292338[/snapback]

No way, Butters in the bear outfit and the entire portrayal of PH was classic!

No way, Butters in the bear outfit and the entire portrayal of PH was classic!

292507[/snapback]

All the girls going to the 'Stupid Spoiled Whore' store was priceless. It's gotta be tough raising daughters in this day and age.

All the girls going to the 'Stupid Spoiled Whore' store was priceless.  It's gotta be tough raising daughters in this day and age.

292510[/snapback]

I was just happy that the South Park guys recognized that PH is not attractive and basically has no redeeming qualities. I don't understand why anyone finds her attractice or has any reason to pay attention to her - she looks like Mr. Burns with a blond wig and is proof that women can indeed be too skinny.

What, no mention of my salty chocolate balls??  Y'all are a bunch of dumb crackers.

292671[/snapback]

Great song- "They're high in fiber and good for you, so suck on my balls!"

Saw the Best Friends Forever show last night. Pretty damn good.

"Cartman is right for the wrong reasons, and we're wrong for the right reasons." Pretty much summed up the whole TS thingy...

291957[/snapback]

Sorry, missed it...I was watching a documentary on PBS

291957[/snapback]

I agree wholeheartedly. SP is the ONLY show I make it a point to watch. every episode that's not part of the 5 DVD box sets I have on VHS.

their timing was just as good back when the Elian Gonzales-Janet Reno storming of the house happened. three days after Elian was snatched by the feds, SP aired the episode with the Romanian Quintuplets. Janet Reno stormed Stan's house dressed as the Easter Bunny carrying eggs full of tear gas. it may be a direct indication of just how twisted my sense of humor is, but SP is, for my taste, the funniest TV show since Monty Python's Flying Circus.