The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

53 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Think of the president as the ship's captain in sort of a race against other nations.  Previous presidents wanted to win but they wanted all of us to win - Americans and her traditional allies.  Perhaps it was political skill, but the majority of the people felt we were in it together.  Not today.  Trump constantly demonizes and divides.  He needs to blame someone else when he fails be it Mexicans, or Puerto Ricans, or other foreigners, or Muslims.  As an example, look at his fight on the opioid crisis.  What has he accomplished aside from shifting the perceived blame to immigrants?

Trump wants to win the race too.  He wants to win even if it means we have to cast off a good number of our people and their wishes into life boats so that the remaining can go faster.  If a group or a cause slows our ship (economy), it needs to be cast aside.  Examples are the Paris climate change agreement, CPB destruction, Great Lakes funding, coal love seemingly over environmental concerns, National Park land opening to business, health care cuts (ACA), proposed social security cuts, proposed medicare cuts, proposed medicaid cuts, Saudi love because of weapons contracts, immigration/asylum fiasco, tax cuts for businesses and the wealthy, etc

Please watch the PBS video.  It may better explain the concern many of us have with the relationship

and this is essentially the  basis of SJW nonsense. 

when you don't deal with the underlying problem of matters, they fester and find a way to exacerbate themselves, which is where we find ourselves today. the abscesses need to be lanced and the infection aired out in order to be healed. Trump is calling out the foundation of many of the problems and those who don't want to hear the truths are the ones in need of a rattle to give them comfort.

307152_2.jpg?sw=470&yocs=1_2_&yoloc=us

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

Judge denies request for speedy release of Mueller report

A federal judge on Tuesday denied a request from a First Amendment advocacy group to quickly get special counsel Robert Mueller’s report and underlying materials via the Freedom of Information Act.

U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton said in his ruling from the bench that he understands the public clamor to see Mueller’s findings on Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. But, he said, the lawsuit filed by the Electronic Privacy and Information Center didn’t meet the threshold required for him to make such an extraordinary emergency move.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Foxx said:

and this is essentially the  basis of SJW nonsense. 

when you don't deal with the underlying problem of matters, they fester and find a way to exacerbate themselves, which is where we find ourselves today. the abscesses need to be lanced and the infection aired out in order to be healed. Trump is calling out the foundation of many of the problems and those who don't want to hear the truths are the ones in need of a rattle to give them comfort.

Shove the lance and your rattle right up your ass.

I don't know why I thought you might have a reasonable response.  I was obviously wrong.

Jim had asked why many Americans think that Trump does not care about them.  I made an attempt at an explanation.  How does your response add anything to that discussion?

6 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I don't know why I thought you might have a reasonable response.  I was obviously wrong.

Jim had asked why many Americans think that Trump does not care about them.  I made an attempt at an explanation.  How does your response add anything to that discussion?

Your explanation was lacking in facts and substance. 

7 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

many Americans do not think Trump cares about them because that is the narrative being pushed by the deep staters and their propaganda arm, the main stream media.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

oh...

also, i believe Jim's response was mostly factious.

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

A whole lot of us know what we see.

i would venture to say that you do not. actions speak much louder than words my friend. Trump has done more good for all Americans than any president in recent memory. that is a fact.

• Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

A whole lot of us know what we see.

And as you've proven in your analysis, you do not understand (nor care to) what's at the root of what you see. 

You pushed Trump/Russia for over a year without evidence to support it, other than you "knowing what you see". 

But on this you've got it nailed, right?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i would venture to say that you do not. actions speak much louder than words my friend. Trump has done more good for all Americans than any president in recent memory. that is a fact.

That is an opinion, genius. 

Nevermind.

11 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

That is an opinion, genius. 

Nevermind.

just a few off the top of my head here...

has ended the US participation of the conflict in Syria. will be ending the US participation in Afghanistan soon. is the only President to have actively engaged N. Korea in nuclear disarmament/peace talks. is negotiating fair trade deals with many countries, soon to have one with our largest trade partner, China.. has redone NAFTA. despite massive push back, is actively trying to halt illegal immigration (more and more Democrats and even the propaganda press are coming around to admitting he is/was right. getting NATO to pay their fair share of that pact. lowered your taxes, thereby putting more money in your pocket. the economy is booming with more jobs than there are people actively looking for work. as a result, wages are increasing, organically. lowest unemployment number for minorities in decades if not ever. what else.... there is more but if you can't acknowledge these accomplishments, you may want to seek professional help in having TDS surgically removed. 

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

just a few off the top of my head here...

has ended the US participation of the conflict in Syria. will be ending the US participation in Afghanistan soon. is the only President to have actively engaged N. Korea in nuclear disarmament/peace talks. is negotiating fair trade deals with many countries, soon to have one with our largest trade partner, China.. has redone NAFTA. despite massive push back, is actively trying to halt illegal immigration (more and more Democrats and even the propaganda press are coming around to admitting he is/was right. getting NATO to pay their fair share of that pact. lowered your taxes, thereby putting more money in your pocket. the economy is booming with more jobs than there are people actively looking for work. as a result, wages are increasing, organically. lowest unemployment number for minorities in decades if not ever. what else.... there is more but if you can't acknowledge these accomplishments, you may want to seek professional help in having TDS surgically removed. 

Anyone who supports those accomplishments MUST be on the Russian payroll AND a super racists! 

signed, 

the MSM and "Resistance" 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

Think of the president as the ship's captain in sort of a race against other nations.  Previous presidents wanted to win but they wanted all of us to win - Americans and her traditional allies.  Perhaps it was political skill, but the majority of the people felt we were in it together.  Not today.  Trump constantly demonizes and divides.  He needs to blame someone else when he fails be it Mexicans, or Puerto Ricans, or other foreigners, or Muslims.  As an example, look at his fight on the opioid crisis.  What has he accomplished aside from shifting the perceived blame to immigrants?

Trump wants to win the race too.  He wants to win even if it means we have to cast off a good number of our people and their wishes into life boats so that the remaining can go faster.  If a group or a cause slows our ship (economy), it needs to be cast aside.  Examples are the Paris climate change agreement, CPB destruction, Great Lakes funding, coal love seemingly over environmental concerns, National Park land opening to business, health care cuts (ACA), proposed social security cuts, proposed medicare cuts, proposed medicaid cuts, Saudi love because of weapons contracts, immigration/asylum fiasco, tax cuts for businesses and the wealthy, etc

Ok so let's address some of this:

1. You say that Trump blames others when HE fails.  I think he's blaming others when WE as a country fail or more to the point have challenges succeeding.  Please point out a Trump failure that he has  blamed on:

A. Mexicans

B.  Puerto Ricans

C. Muslims

D. Other foreigners

2.   Explain who Trump has "cast off in life boats"? What does that even mean?  All those examples you site were done to help the country and improve the economy not hurt people.  Were people hurt by some of those?  Likely but these are being done or considered, in my opinion and I'm assuming Trump's, for the greater good of the country.  It's how business works and we need to look at this country more as  a business.  The old addition by subtraction.  Cut costs and streamline.  It's how you succeed.  The US has a P&L statement just like any company but it's the most ugly P&L statement ever created in the history of P&L's statements.  Yes, yes I know the US is not a for profit company but damn unless we cut costs we are so screwed.  

• Like (+1) 3