Olaf Pillar

Frez

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You people fling more crap than I do. The Bills have been talking about drafting this Pilar kid for, what, four years now? Maybe five? What is he, an 8th year senior or something? If he hasn't broken into the NFL by now, odds are he's never going to...he's not getting any younger, after all. They've got to start looking at some younger prospects...like that european kicker for the Frankfurt Galaxy, Ralf Piolo. I hear the guy's money inside 55 yards, with real speed and toughness that makes him a definite asset on kickoff coverage...

I first heard of Olof Pilar a few years ago.....I was hoping that one day we'd be able to sign him to the Bills. Those of you who continue to bash TD will be re-thinking your position once this goes down. Olof could solidify our line for years.

well, lets just say he cuss'es like a sailer, and I think he speaks good english when he feels the need to but the rest of the time, it's tough to tell what language he's speaking. With all the grunting and saliva spewing....he kind of looks like a talking bull!

You people fling more crap than I do.  The Bills have been talking about drafting this Pilar kid for, what, four years now?  Maybe five?  What is he, an 8th year senior or something?  If he hasn't broken into the NFL by now, odds are he's never going to...he's not getting any younger, after all.  They've got to start looking at some younger prospects...like that european kicker for the Frankfurt Galaxy, Ralf Piolo.  I hear the guy's money inside 55 yards, with real speed and toughness that makes him a definite asset on kickoff coverage...

292053[/snapback]

They were on the verge of getting the guy 4 years ago, but he got into a little legal trouble. There was a DE that he was abusing all day and when the DE had enough, he cheap shotted OLOF from behind, nearly dislocating his kneecap. He went to the sidelines for 3 series. His team was already up by 3 scores and there was only 3 minutes left, but OLOF insisted they give him a cortizone shot. The trainers complied, and OLOF trotted back on the field. When the DE lined up against OLOF, he swore that "his eyes were red!!!" and he knew he was in trouble and as the QB snapped the ball, so did OLOF. He knocked the DE to the ground and ripped off his helmet and beat the living crap out of the guy. OLOF beat the guy so bad, he was arrested after the game and GMs around the NFL cooled off on him. Now, the Bills are looking to play some smash-mouth football, and this MONSTER is exactly what the doctor ordered. Order your PILAR jerseys now!!!

They were on the verge of getting the guy 4 years ago, but he got into a little legal trouble.  There was a DE that he was abusing all day and when the DE had enough, he cheap shotted OLOF from behind, nearly dislocating his kneecap.  He went to the sidelines for 3 series.  His team was already up by 3 scores and there was only 3 minutes left, but OLOF insisted they give him a cortizone shot.  The trainers complied, and OLOF trotted back on the field.  When the DE lined up against OLOF, he swore that "his eyes were red!!!" and he knew he was in trouble and as the QB snapped the ball, so did OLOF.  He knocked the DE to the ground and ripped off his helmet and beat the living crap out of the guy.  OLOF beat the guy so bad, he was arrested after the game and GMs around the NFL cooled off on him.  Now, the Bills are looking to play some smash-mouth football, and this MONSTER is exactly what the doctor ordered.  Order your PILAR jerseys now!!!

292157[/snapback]

Dam, I googled this guy and all that came up was Finch, Syd

AD, just because your a known anti-Pillaropian, doesn't mean he won't be great in the NFL. I've seen him alot and I tell you, he makes holes that I can run through. Pancakes blocks on just about every passing series. Once saw him pancake a linebacker and D-limeman at once.

We WILL sign this guy.

My wife's hairdresser is S.O.L., and she was just at Pilar's daughter's baptism. They wanted to get the kid baptised before --yep--Draft Day. Pilar is devout S.O.L.

And the only S.O.L. N.F.L city is...you guessed it, Buffalo.

We WILL sign this guy.

My wife's hairdresser is S.O.L., and she was just at Pilar's daughter's baptism. They wanted to get the kid baptised before --yep--Draft Day. Pilar is devout S.O.L.

And the only S.O.L. N.F.L city is...you guessed it, Buffalo.

292427[/snapback]

Well since he's been out of school for awhile (since he beat the crap out of that DE), can't we just sign him as a free agent? WHy waste a draft pick if we know that he wants to come here anyway... :doh:

CW