NZ Mosque shooting *GRAPHIC* (50 dead) (1 shooter arrested)

As with Norway, NZ boasted of its highly evolved and enlightened society, both have now had extremely evil acts for the world to see.

hope the punishment fits the crime this time...

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The story behind Transplant's transplant

abby someone.jpg

It was good to have this board to try and deal with that morning. Nobody around me seemed to care at all, which was kind of expected.

a few have been disappointing in their content on here, at least we have a place to discuss issues and try to get along.

again it was good to have this outlet...

Edited by row_33

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

As with Norway, NZ boasted of its highly evolved and enlightened society, both have now had extremely evil acts for the world to see.

hope the pnushiment fits the crime this time...

https://splinternews.com/this-is-what-an-inhuman-prison-cell-looks-like-in-norwa-1793856364

21 years of prison with pretty nice accommodations including a computer and play station. Oh, I forgot the treadmill. He killed 77 people.

7 hours ago, BigMcD said:

“Here is just gets you ridiculed.” That sounds right to you? Nice try dicklicker!  

More order might be in meetings! 

Ooooh dicklicker. I quit.  You won the internet today.  Some great advice I give to all my pre-retirees is to get some hobbies. You should look into that.  

Just now, BigMcD said:

Sitting here sipping my Horton’s coffee I have already had a bunch of laughs this morning. ?

Tim hortons coffee is *****. Starbucks coffee is *****. Get lavazza and a coffee grinder.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, meazza said:

Tim hortons coffee is *****. Starbucks coffee is *****. Get lavazza and a coffee grinder.

I actually like the Tim’s dark roast. It’s not for everyone. Started out as more of a convenience while traveling. 

Just now, BigMcD said:

I actually like the Tim’s dark roast. It’s not for everyone. Started out as more of a convenience while traveling. 

One of the other reasons why you need to seek help. 

1 minute ago, meazza said:

Well at least the BigMcD isn’t drinking McD’s coffee. Oh and I have a Nespresso machine but the best coffee I’ve ever had is Illy. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Well at least the BigMcD isn’t drinking McD’s coffee. Oh and I have a Nespresso machine but the best coffee I’ve ever had is Illy. 

I have a nespresso machine as well. I agree with illy but the best coffee is Italian coffee (espresso)

4 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Not really. It’s really not a whole lot different than why others come here. 

Oh absolutely. But most come here for healthy debate which is a great hobby. You come here to be an ass which is?  Pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Well look at you, fancy guy.

As a Chef and a devout fancy pants I approve this message