Are Tucker Carlson's Day's Numbered On Fox?

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Man... it must really suck being you.

What is it like for your life to suck so much that you find pleasure in trolling other people on the Internet for weeks and weeks?

Never thought I'd have to use the ignore function on this site, but I'll make an exception for a racist loser like yourself.

Go take your racism back to the main board.  We don't want you people here.

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Can you read AND follow the conversation, Jamal? 

You stated I only engage with Tibs because he’s white. It’s my belief Tibs is black. I’m pretty sure he is. I’ll have absolutely zero respect for Tibs if he’s white. I understand his comments if he’s black. 

Jamal?   WTF does that mean? 

24 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Media Matters....

giphy.gif

Tucker Boy? 

He is the biggest D-Bag on TV! Can't get laid so he wants more male power. How pathetic. You'd think he'd be embarrassed saying that crap but he goes on the radio to broadcast his smallness. POS he is. But hey, blame Media Matters instead. You won't get the rest of the pack here mad at you. 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Tucker Boy? 

He is the biggest D-Bag on TV! Can't get laid so he wants more male power. How pathetic. You'd think he'd be embarrassed saying that crap but he goes on the radio to broadcast his smallness. POS he is. But hey, blame Media Matters instead. You won't get the rest of the pack here mad at you. 

i watch very little of MSM, almost nothing. what i do see. i see via YouTube or other internet sources. what i have seen of Tucker is that he is mostly spot on with his analysis. he nails the liberals and that is perhaps why you and the Left do not like him. he's got your number.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i watch very little of MSM, almost nothing. what i do see. i see via YouTube or other internet sources. what i have seen of Tucker is that he is mostly spot on with his analysis. he nails the liberals and that is perhaps why you and the Left do not like him. he's got your number.

Got my number? Lol, he's stupid. He empowers low information people to feel they are standing up to the Liberals. He is a douche, and MM proved it. He's also really sad. Guys that disrespect women and make excuses for child rapers need help, not a platform to spread their pathetic, hateful nonsense. 

36 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And why don't you like me?  Is it because I'm black?  Is it because I'm Muslim?  Which is it? 

I don’t know you to be black or a Muslim. Only one of those things is a negative in my book. However, I know you to be a c-unt. 

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

I don’t know you to be black or a Muslim. Only one of those things is a negative in my book. However, I know you to be a c-unt. 

I thought his bigotry against Christianity and white people would be why you hated him. 

12 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

what do you think, The_Dude, should Tucker suffer for this?

10 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Better a ***** that I disgusting women hating pathetic bigot.  

10 minutes ago, row_33 said:

what do you think, The_Dude, should Tucker suffer for this?

Did he actually say anything “awful”? I’m not really following it. If I followed every white man accused of being a Nazi it’d be impossible to get anything done. I don’t know everything he said that has snowflakes melting so I’m not acquainted with all the facts. 

• Thank you (+1) 1