So when does Allen get together with all his shiny new toys?

Commish

2 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Schopp is an absolute moron.  I know it has nothing to do with this post but I had to say it.  

He sucks so bad I spelled his name wrong and had to edit. 

I'm listening to them now... man... I'm mad Schopp is back. I was happy when it was just Bulldog & Sal. Schopp still talking about the AB deal...dude let it go!

Anyway to the OP... mini camp baby! Beginning of May... we get to see Josh start the chemistry building! ????????

Just now, Scorp83 said:

I'm listening to them now... man... I'm mad Schopp is back. I was happy when it was just Bulldog & Sal. Schopp still talking about the AB deal...dude let it go!

Anyway to the OP... mini camp baby! Beginning of May... we get to see Josh start the chemistry building! ????????

It's like he's angry that we got better.  Stinks that he's who we have to listen to during a time of relative excitement.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, White Linen said:

Schopp is an absolute moron.  I know it has nothing to do with this post but I had to say it.  

He sucks so bad I spelled his name wrong and had to edit. 

2 hours ago, Scorp83 said:

Mike can only function if there is bad news.