Steelers WR Antonio Brown involved in domestic dispute, not arrested

wppete

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

What a dirtbag. No way he will ever be a Bill. 

Does anyone think his his actions and behaviour will be a negative on the draft status of his cousin Hollywood Brown who AB is very close to? Do you think teams will shy away from Hollywood? If so it would be a shame. 

Edited by wppete

20 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Is it illegal to argue with your wife now.

Not wife. Baby mama. Also arguing.not an issue. Should’ve called the cops to remove her from his home and charge her with trespassing. Can’t shove her out the door and down to the ground. He can protect himself and his daughter if necessary, but that doesn’t seem to be the case here. 

36 minutes ago, wppete said:

What a dirtbag. No way he will ever be a Bill. 

Does anyone think his his actions and behaviour will be a negative on the draft status of his cousin Hollywood Brown who AB is very close to? Do you think teams will shy away from Hollywood? If so it would be a shame. 

Would you want to be judged by idiot family members? I won’t. As long as he is clean, I don’t see why what AB does would affect him.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Would you want to be judged by idiot family members? I won’t. As long as he is clean, I don’t see why what AB does would affect him.

I agree with you. I just wonder if some teams will hold ABs actions against Hollywood Brown. It would be awful if they do and he drops. 

54 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Not wife. Baby mama. Also arguing.not an issue. Should’ve called the cops to remove her from his home and charge her with trespassing. Can’t shove her out the door and down to the ground. He can protect himself and his daughter if necessary, but that doesn’t seem to be the case here. 

I got no issue there, you have the right to defend yourself and property.  You dont want to get pushed then get out when told.

31 minutes ago, wppete said:

I agree with you. I just wonder if some teams will hold ABs actions against Hollywood Brown. It would be awful if they do and he drops. 

Not if he drops to us in the second round.