Cool 1993 Pro Bowl clip -- Tasker and Odomes big plays help AFC to victory

Logic

3 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

I miss real football when the game was played like this.  Having said that, Kyle William's really dont have to worry about injuries for career concerns, I bet he gives it hell tomorrow 

I bet you're right. Opposing o-linemen are gonna be asking him to chill the ***** out. ?

2 hours ago, gobills1212 said:

So many Bills in game and on sidelines. Those old team pics of the guys there are cool too. Nice to see red helmets everywhere but a sad reminder of how awesome it once was. Hopefully its like that again someday

I never want to see a Bill in another pro bowl.

7 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I agree with reply on twitter:  This is how the Pro Bowl use to be played!

Exactly! I always watched the Pro Bowl, and I miss how competitive it used to be.

Look at the players balling out in this short clip. The NFC were actually trying to block that game winning field goal! This was when the Pro Bowl actually meant something.

I remember a lot of idiots on this board that would say how boring the Pro Bowl was, and how poorly the players did in it. Those people obviously never watched the Pro Bowl.

I remember this particular game vividly. Loved it when Steve Tasker got the MVP for this game.

23 hours ago, Logic said:

Thought this was really neat. Some of you may remember this game. Steve Tasker named Pro Bowl MVP. Also a big play by Nate Odomes. Awesome stuff!

Thanks for sharing.  I still say Tasker should make the HOF as a special teams inductee though I doubt it will ever happen.

19 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Exactly! I always watched the Pro Bowl, and I miss how competitive it used to be.

Look at the players balling out in this short clip. The NFC were actually trying to block that game winning field goal! This was when the Pro Bowl actually meant something.

I remember a lot of idiots on this board that would say how boring the Pro Bowl was, and how poorly the players did in it. Those people obviously never watched the Pro Bowl.

I remember this particular game vividly. Loved it when Steve Tasker got the MVP for this game.

It was after this season / game that the NFL started changing rules on special teams to reduce his impact.  They have changed them even more  (like preventing the 3 person group blocks) which would have made it even easier for him.

Teams actually game planned against Tasker and JEST coach mentioned one of the players they drafted was picked partly to counteract to Steve.

4 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Thanks for sharing.  I still say Tasker should make the HOF as a special teams inductee though I doubt it will ever happen.

Yes he should. Teams game planned for him showing his impact.

• Like (+1) 1