Bills Packers similarities

Ice bowl 67

4 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Sammy Watkins.

It was 56 this morning in Spartanburg.

My BIL just moved from Spartanburg to Greenville. Nice areas! I’m in ATL and similar weather. But still not “tennis weather”, which is one step above “dog walking weather”. I am indeed a weather snob. And currently miserable about that! 

8 hours ago, Augie said:

My BIL just moved from Spartanburg to Greenville. Nice areas! I’m in ATL and similar weather. But still not “tennis weather”, which is one step above “dog walking weather”. I am indeed a weather snob. And currently miserable about that! 

Its a great area and on top og the great weather, gas is cheap and the economy is phenominal

Edited by formerlyofCtown

13 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

I need to see a similar pop/soda map. Buffalo is definitely a pop town.

I am from Jamestown, and moved to NYC many years ago.  I met some new local friends, and the "POP" shaming I took was terrible.  I would have been better off being barefoot with hay in my hair.  Then they said "youse" and all was evened out. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/23/2019 at 8:36 PM, Circlethewagon8404 said:

man, don't tell me that.  I'm about to move to Philly

Haha, understandable, but Philly is a great place, big city small town feel - will always be home for me. Great Bills Backers there as well. Wore Bills gear all my life - the only time I got any comment was when the kiko/shady trade went down, but everyone was pissed with Chip and said we made a nice move.

Edited by ctk232
  • Like (+1) 1

On 1/23/2019 at 11:23 PM, Ice bowl 67 said:

It's amazing how similar our teams are. We both are small town communities, both have long winters, both border the Great Lakes, both have been to 4 SuperBowls. We think of The Bills and their fans like family, Nothing but love for y'all. Sending that message over Lake Michigan through the State of Michigan over Lake Huron into Canada over Lake Ontario into Buffalo.

You get way colder than we do in winter, we get way more snow...in general terms...but they both suck equally bad hahaha

...just a "heads up" for "should we bring 'em in" threads if this happens......stay tuned..........

The Green Bay Press-Gazette believes the Packers could release Jimmy Graham this offseason.

Graham signed a three-year, $30 million deal last offseason. He disappointed his first year in Green Bay, scoring just two touchdowns despite playing all 16 games. Releasing Graham would save $5.3 million.

Jan 25 - 5:14 PM
  • Like (+1) 1