Redskins may want to trade up for QB - targeting Haskins

YoloinOhio

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Still think this is in play ... trade up with Bills

In our board mock this played out. My initial offer as Washington was 15, 76, and 153. Buffalo wanted a second out of the deal and asked what it would take. Ultimately we swapped 9 & 112 for 15 & 46. I evaluated both offers with the Rich Hill base 100 values (I don't like the base 1000 or JJ chart as much).

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

In our board mock this played out. My initial offer as Washington was 15, 76, and 153. Buffalo wanted a second out of the deal and asked what it would take. Ultimately we swapped 9 & 112 for 15 & 46. I evaluated both offers with the Rich Hill base 100 values (I don't like the base 1000 or JJ chart as much).

I like that trade! 46 is a great spot. And if the top targets are gone at 9 they will probably get who they want in the next tier at 15 because QBs will start coming off the board between 9-14

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

On 1/17/2019 at 2:38 PM, Charlottebillsfan2 said:

Teams will be willing to overpay to get their QB. I'd love to see the bills trade back. 

Kinda like what the Bills had to do to get theirs.  IMO it's only worth trading up for a QB.

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I like that trade! 46 is a great spot. And if the top targets are gone at 9 they will probably get who they want in the next tier at 15 because QBs will start coming off the board between 9-14

Then trade 46 to Seattle for Frank Clark....

45 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

If their top targets are gone by 9, 15 is a great spot for Bills if Skins want to jump Denver and Cincy 

That would be my ideal, #15 and 2 2nd rounders. DT  OT  WR  TE  in the first 3 rounds in whatever order they fall.