Not to be out done my McDonalds

I'll never understand why "they" have to put cheese and bacon on everything. If they would use only 1 piece of reduced fat cheese and get rid of the bacon or at least reduce the number of slices, "they" can make things alot "healthier".

Also low fat mayo works fine for burgers also....

just my 2 cents....

I'll never understand why

I'll never understand why....since you all know how dangerous this stuff is....you keep buying them? Just stop buying this junk and it will force them to market healthier food. <_<

Holy Crap

I feel fatter just reading this. Although I will probably end up giving it a taste test.

288766[/snapback]

Thats nothing, there is a deli near one of my old jobs on Long Island that use to make the "Breakfast Barge" On a hero (12" sub) they would pile on 3 eggs, 3 breakfast sausage, 3 strips of bacon, ham and cheese. Much bigger then anything the Fast Foods chains could produce. MMMMmmmmm breakfast barge.....

I'll never understand why....since you all know how dangerous this stuff is....you keep buying them?  Just stop buying this junk and it will force them to market healthier food.  <_<

288846[/snapback]

You're thinking like an adult, and you really need to stop doing that because there is no 19-year-old college student who is going to listen to you. Once you name something Monster Thick Extreme, as long as it's not the penis of a guy named Bubba, your typical kid will have to give it a try.

There's a Hardees near me (or Jack in the Box, can't remember) that is promoting a pastrami burger. There's an idea. Put a quarter pound of pastrami on top of a quarter-pound burger. :doh:

The "Monster Thickburger" will cost about $5.49, and has 1,420-calories with 107 grams of fat. Mmmmm

ok ok, I know... even before you ask, here's linky goodness

288772[/snapback]

you got that right...you can feel the years coming off your life while eating that sandwich...

i'm a bigger fan of their western burger.  its not that great of a burger, but damn i liked that commercial with the hawtie riding the mechanical bull :doh: :doh: <_<

288861[/snapback]

Boy do I love that commercial..... Slow Ride... Take it Eas-say.

You're thinking like an adult, and you really need to stop doing that because there is no 19-year-old college student who is going to listen to you. Once you name something Monster Thick Extreme, as long as it's not the penis of a guy named Bubba, your typical kid will have to give it a try.

Yes, you're so right. I'm just so fuggin' tired of paying a fortune for health care premiums.

I work around a bunch of 40+ people who can attribute about 95% of their health problems to what garbage they put into themselves in their teens and 20s.

Moderation would be OK. But my son's friends virtually LIVE at fast food joints.

One could theoretically make that the only thing one eats all day.

288866[/snapback]

I will take two. I love that huge breakfast they serve at Cracker Barrel-biscuits, steak, gravy, eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, lots other stuff- fuggin awesome!