Kyle Williams at 12:40EST on Jim Rome

Anyone ever listen to Bucky & Sully on from 9a-12n on AM1270 right before Rome? I hate to admit it but they are pretty good. Certainly better radio hosts than sports writers. Although Sully, true to his nature, couldn't stop himself from crapping on Kyle Williams when he retired. Same old Sully. 

F0r some reason Kyoe Williams strikes me as the polar opposite of they type of interviewee Rome would prefer...i can tel right now it will be an opportunity for Rome to talk about himself and how he never roots for any teams but the Bills mafia is special, the NFL is better when the Bills are relevant, blah b;ah b;ah

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Anyone ever listen to Bucky & Sully on from 9a-12n on AM1270 right before Rome? I hate to admit it but they are pretty good. Certainly better radio hosts than sports writers. Although Sully, true to his nature, couldn't stop himself from crapping on Kyle Williams when he retired. Same old Sully. 

He is an irrelevant, washed up (if he ever was) douchebag.  I would not waste a minute of my time listening to anything he has to say.

Edited by FLFan