Tremaine Edmunds: He was the worst player on the field Dec 23 (vs NE)

BADOLBILZ

2 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

A very encouraging game of redemption for young Mr. Edmunds today! He was notably more physical today and not as hesitant on reads. Wrapped up well and used the wingspan at times.

And he can catch as well as our WR’s! That was NOT an easy pick. 

Yesterday was comfortably his best game. He had the splash plays of the one handed INT and the sack, obviously, but he has made other splash plays this year too where his unbelievable athleticism allows him to do things others can't do. What made yesterday so much better was he was much more fundamentally sound. I really tried very hard to key onto him every time Miami were in running formation and there was one run early where he got a bit lost in traffic and it went for a decent gain but after that he was much better at finding his gaps and staying disciplined. It was noticeable that the Bills D line was winning at the line of scrimmage more and I wonder how much that is a help in clearing things up for Edmunds. The trenches have been a bit of a mess generally and maybe that gives him almost too many decisions to make, but yesterday things were a little cleaner up front and he was able to be decisive.

Encouraging end to 2018. Hope he can build on it during 2019.

8 hours ago, 34-78-83 said:

A very encouraging game of redemption for young Mr. Edmunds today! He was notably more physical today and not as hesitant on reads. Wrapped up well and used the wingspan at times.

He defintely had his breakout performance i think he should pack on some muscle and move outside gives us oppurtunity to draft Deven White . Milano, Edmunds & White will be best young lber core in NFL.

57 minutes ago, BillsFan1988 said:

He defintely had his breakout performance i think he should pack on some muscle and move outside gives us oppurtunity to draft Deven White . Milano, Edmunds & White will be best young lber core in NFL.

I like the mindset but I think Edmunds is fine where he is. Just needs to keep developing. Took a nice step forward yesterday. I think adding another young linebacker is smart. Hopefully bring back Alexander to help a rookie learn perfhapd? Same thing as they did with Williams and Phillips this year. Harrison Phillips had 33 tackles in limited play this season. 

Keep improving the front 7.

• Like (+1) 1

Never fails that people speak their mind, and disappear when things don't support their opinion.

At least come back and acknowledge his great game.  It would be the least I would do, if the opposite occurred (ie: I'm a huge supporter of Edmunds, but wouldn't hide from a discussion)

These posters lose all my respect..