Kelvin Benjamin Signs a 1-Year Deal with Kansas City; Has a Chance to Impress with Watkins Likely Out Until the Playoffs

4 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

NFL website article on this has a video clip of him making a one handed catch for the Bills. What a joke.... False advertisement.

He was garbage when we got him in the first place. We were sold false advertising. Everybody only seems to remember Kelvin's high volume, high drops, scrappiest 1000, 10 TD rookie year I've seen.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

5 minutes ago, Helpmenow said:

These guys know somebody will pick them up. He played himself off the bills on purpose. He will be going to the playoffs.

He landed at the perfect place though.. like he hit the jackpot going to a league leading, potentially record breaking passing TD offense that just lost their RB1.. not to mention a hurt Swatkins to boot.

KB and Swatkins.. we saw the worst round 1 WRs from that great WR draft class lol.

I wanted Mike Evans.. wasn't complaining about Swatkins tho

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I doubt he cares about the playoffs. Except for the bonus check. He has to play an extra game. 

Maybe a little hammy pull just gets him the check? 

I’ve got to believe he gives it his ALL now, or else he’s just announcing his retirement. 

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I doubt he cares about the playoffs. Except for the bonus check. He has to play an extra game. 

What's your over under on KB TDs including playoffs? I'll bet he gets like 4 easy grabs in redzone situations given he just landed on the TD factory.

Good god he could make everybody completely forget about his Bills stint with 3 good games. And moves on for a big contract to the next fool that takes him.

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Maybe a little hammy pull just gets him the check? 

I’ve got to believe he gives it his ALL now, or else he’s just announcing his retirement. 

Curious if Mahomes will like him. I suppose he utilizes Kelce in the redzone basically has 2 TE redzone Targets now.. blech

8 hours ago, Moulds_80 said:

Man I like and stick up for all the bills to a fault, but he can go kick rocks in kc for all I care.

Eric Moulds is a top 5 favorite Bill of all time. He was incredible. 

• Like (+1) 3