25 Years Today, RIP FZ

T&C

31 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

My record store guy LOVES Zappa. I've listened to some of his stuff but it's SO weird. Good musicians, however. 

Bobby Brown is just a terribly AWESOME song, I do have to admit.

No one ever compared him to Hootie and the Blowfish... that's for sure.

32 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

My record store guy LOVES Zappa. I've listened to some of his stuff but it's SO weird. Good musicians, however. 

Bobby Brown is just a terribly AWESOME song, I do have to admit.

it is a LONG story, but my elbow is still whacked from the night I broke it at a Zappa concert at the Syria Mosque @Pitt. running from law enforcement..and ofcourse I had done/ was doing nothing wrong!

Was never a huge fan, but really enjoyed that concert for a number of reasons!!!

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

it is a LONG story, but my elbow is still whacked from the night I broke it at a Zappa concert at the Syria Mosque @Pitt. running from law enforcement..and ofcourse I had done/ was doing nothing wrong!

Was never a huge fan, but really enjoyed that concert for a number of reasons!!!

And how were the bathrooms there? Surely you found out........

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Nothing says FUN more than a broken elbow! 

Appreciating Zappa is like a Dead Head badge, it just goes to show how much you liked drugs. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Nothing says FUN more than a broken elbow! 

Appreciating Zappa is like a Dead Head badge, it just goes to show how much you liked drugs. 

He didn't but I loved the drugs back then... like the Bond character, ***** galore.