OT- I owe my new life to stevestojan

I am an official customer service sales rep earning a good salary plus bonus......

BUTY means buy.....I am so excited the typos are flying...........

Seriously thay are hiring a lot of people GO TO THIER WEB SITE AND PUT IN A ONLINE APP. I was Called the next day and have a good job 4 days later .......

I was usually a lurker here but regeistered to thank stevestojan

286448[/snapback]

I'm guessing there wasn't a drug test involved before your hire huh..

:doh::lol::lol:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am curious, what is considered a nice Salary with Bonus. I am not criticising so please don't flame, I heard that Geico paid well and I really wonder what that means.

You can answer within a range

25-35

35-45

45-55

55- up

I know it sounds as if i am stalking stojan.....but i just wanted to thank him. For those nosey enough to want to know my salery i suggest you do a bit of research and you'll figure it out....

I only signed up a few days ago to thank the stojan.....I used to have an account but was kicked off the board for personal attacks(a bs claim btw)

• 2 weeks later...

What was the name of the movie..(I think Ashley Judd was in it)...where 2 girls roomed together,,and one just started assuming the personality of the other, the way she dressed, hairdo etc..eventually trying to kill her...

The ending of Silence of the Lambs also comes to mind, and Stevesto is NOT played by Hannibal Lector... :D