OT- I owe my new life to stevestojan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I feel like I need to contribue. I am glad you got a job there and took advantage of Geico. I know from family members there are many folks refusing to apply there due to lack of union, lower pay then what they can get if they hold out waiting for one of the county/city jobs, etc... Will you get rich there, probably not, but they have good living wages, good benefits, and opportunity with their testing programs and education to move up in the company. We have one near me and we know plenty of folks that that started in the basic jobs who are now in their IT department making 60K plus.

Stevestojan somehow has the ability to make a great avatar of stars of the past that we may have forgotten, and then build tham back up, on TBD anyway. So then I looked at shawnokeefe1's avatar....no. Nice try, but that's simply... well, disturbing. Reason enough to argue for text only internet. Plus, hasn't Hasselhoff already been brought to immortality by stevestojan?

Stevestojan somehow has the ability to make a great avatar of stars of the past that we may have forgotten, and then build tham back up, on TBD anyway. So then I looked at shawnokeefe1's avatar....no. Nice try, but that's simply... well, disturbing. Reason enough to argue for text only internet. Plus, hasn't Hasselhoff already been brought to immortality by stevestojan?

286925[/snapback]

I didn't notice that at the beginning :lol: . Holy stalkers Batman this is gettin creepy! :doh: