I wanna roll in stevestojan's posse

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without being a geek, I am kinda Psyched that Stojan is moving up here, I live in Amherst, If Steve moves into the neighborhood, it will be nice to have another rabid Bill's fan around to watch away games with.

By the way I asked my wife and she said its ok if I join the Posse as long as I'm home from crime fighting by 10. :doh:

Without being a geek, I am kinda Psyched that Stojan is moving up here, I live in Amherst, If Steve moves into the neighborhood, it will be nice to have another rabid Bill's fan around to watch away games with.

By the way I asked my wife and she said its ok if I join the Posse as long as I'm home from crime fighting by 10. :doh:

286953[/snapback]

Thanks for an actual positive reply! :lol:

If you wanna grab a beer, I'll be in lot 3 before every home game this year...

Steve do you like trains? You know after the Bills games and a beer or two with the other guys you're welcome to come home to my place and play with my train sets.

I have an actual 8 car HO scale set that is a complete miniature of my hometown Alfred, NY. Smoke comes out of the locomotive!!

At the crossings I have a little policeman that stands with a big red STOP SIGN.

I've arranged it so that on the day you pass 15,000 posts my train will stop at

the Stojan Depot (I've repainted the miniature sign) and toot the whistle!!

I can tell that you and I have a lot in common so if I show up at Lot 3 for the first home game (I'll be wearing the fuzzy Billy the Bison hat) I hope you'll take some time from all the other admirers and speak with me.

Oh and I wanted to tell you that the series of hunky guys you've been posting in your avatar are my favorites too! :doh:

Steve do you like trains?  You know after the Bills games and a beer or two with the other guys you're welcome to come home to my place and play with my train sets.

I have an actual 8 car HO scale set that is a complete miniature of my hometown Alfred, NY.  Smoke comes out of the locomotive!!

At the crossings I have a little policeman that stands with a big red STOP SIGN.

I've arranged it so that on the day you pass 15,000 posts my train will stop at

the Stojan Depot (I've repainted the miniature sign) and toot the whistle!!

I can tell that you and I have a lot in common so if I show up at Lot 3 for the first home game (I'll be wearing the fuzzy Billy the Bison hat) I hope you'll take some time from all the other admirers and speak with me.

Oh and I wanted to tell you that the series of hunky guys you've been posting in your avatar are my favorites too!  :doh:

287055[/snapback]

I'm know this is a joke, but my dad has a huge collection of Lionel (that's O gauge) trains dating back from the 1950's to very recent additions. I used to love that sh--...

Yeah I see the kinder gentler TSW is no more, sure as hell did not last too long :doh:

286887[/snapback]

If you think for one minute that my being kinder and gentler at TSW included you, you're a freakin' maroon. It doesn't include you because you'll always be a team-swapping whore and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do to change that...include making up stories that it was all a big joke.

I'd sooner believe that Michael Jackson simply wanted someone to spoon with.

Will the stevestojan posse have more or less credibility to it than the Lavuale Sape fan club?

286287[/snapback]

but,but,but - what has more credibility than the Lavuale Sape fan club? Ok, ok, maybe God's fan club has a bit more credibility - but what else? :doh:

That being said, I would roll with Stevestojan's posse any day of the week (except on the 3rd tuesday of every month - that's when the Sape fan club meets).

"The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic."

Eh, comrade?

287106[/snapback]

indeed..."It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything. "

indeed..."It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything. "

287125[/snapback]

"When we hang the capitalists they will sell us the rope we use." But I can't remember if that was Stalin or TracyLee who said that...

We should be taking bets on the next one.

I'm thinking Patrick Duffy as Bobby Ewing.

287276[/snapback]

Stoj, is it limited to TV stars..i mean you could always bring out Patrick Swayze...hahaha...