Josh Allen Takes Pics with Fans, Answers Questions in Press Conference Format. Starts in 2 Hours!

StHustle

On 11/26/2018 at 5:04 PM, StHustle said:

His good buddy and our standout LT Dion Dawkins will be with him. Open buffet and FREE draft beer included!
Come through and bring the kids if you want!

Must have a ticket: www.GetYourTickets.net

fr_tix-.thumb.jpg.4fa8d069bf5437931a92b5f5d95abb9e.jpg

I hope all went well. After this event was rescheduled twice, I could not make it nor could my girlfriend burn any more vacation time. I sent several emails to request a refund (because there was/is no contact no.) and never got a response.  I talked to a guy at Dos on the lake yesterday and he was adamant that the only date that was ever scheduled was for yesterday. I have the emails stating that it was changed from Oct. 30th to Nov. 12th and then on Nov. 12th it was changed to Nov. 26th. I bought my tickets the day you originally posted it.

When I got the notice on Oct. 30th that it was changed to Nov. 12th,  I planned  a weekend over there with my girlfriend. My son and his girlfriend were going to the Marine Corp ball near there and we were getting rooms and making a Veterans day weekend of it.  Then on the 12th I get an email changing it to the 26th.  Yet this guy at Dos on the lake tells me yesterday, that there was never any date other than the 26th?  I guess I'm eating the 55 bucks but I am PISSED!. As far as I'm concerned GetyourTickets.net is a scam outfit from Texas and I guess I got sthustled. I'm disappointed that the team doesn't oversee this stuff.

1 hour ago, billsredneck1 said:

I hope all went well. After this event was rescheduled twice, I could not make it nor could my girlfriend burn any more vacation time. I sent several emails to request a refund (because there was/is no contact no.) and never got a response.  I talked to a guy at Dos on the lake yesterday and he was adamant that the only date that was ever scheduled was for yesterday. I have the emails stating that it was changed from Oct. 30th to Nov. 12th and then on Nov. 12th it was changed to Nov. 26th. I bought my tickets the day you originally posted it.

When I got the notice on Oct. 30th that it was changed to Nov. 12th,  I planned  a weekend over there with my girlfriend. My son and his girlfriend were going to the Marine Corp ball near there and we were getting rooms and making a Veterans day weekend of it.  Then on the 12th I get an email changing it to the 26th.  Yet this guy at Dos on the lake tells me yesterday, that there was never any date other than the 26th?  I guess I'm eating the 55 bucks but I am PISSED!. As far as I'm concerned GetyourTickets.net is a scam outfit from Texas and I guess I got sthustled. I'm disappointed that the team doesn't oversee this stuff.

I’m in the same boat. 

How do I get my refund. 

1 hour ago, billsredneck1 said:

If the OP is involved, what a fitting name, huh?

• Haha (+1) 1

i don't doubt it happened, it's just it ended up being  3  different dates and we are not independently wealthy. we made plans and got emails on the day of the event that it was changed.....and all of the dates were on a monday. who can plan around 3 different times like that?

wtf? 

did i mentioned i'm pissed?   i just hope they win this week.

Edited by billsredneck1

6 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

i don't doubt it happened, it's just it ended up being  3  different dates and we are not independently wealthy. we made plans and got emails on the day of the event that it was changed.....and all of the dates were on a monday. who can plan around 3 different times like that?

wtf? 

did i mentioned i'm pissed?   i just hope they win this week.

Seems like they should of handled the date change better though I understand why they changed it with Allen's injury.

I was at the event yesterday; it was mostly as advertised - got to briefly talk to Josh and Dion and get a picture with them

The food wasn't a buffet - it was just one plate, pretty good pulled pork and pasta salad. One drink per person. 

For pushing it back twice, they said that every guest would get one piece of autographed memorabilia, but that was nowhere to be found.

You paid up front in advance, and you take whatever they choose to give you..

They mentioned other autographs would not be given, but some little kids were able to get away with it. I was standing with sharpie in hand and ready for Allen just to take a split second and sign my jersey of his, but the guy in charge was being an ass and kept stressing no autographs would be given, though Josh didn't really seem to care and gave some away anyways. It left a sour taste in my mouth as I left, but so be it. 

As for the event itself, the host got to ask the majority of the questions, and a few other people (about 6-10) were picked from the audience to ask some questions as well, and that was about 30 minutes. I was hoping to ask Josh about AJ versus Derek as a mentor and Dion about his willigness to play another position on OL if it'd be needed in a coming year, but alas, I could not.

Edited by JimKellyTryouts

7 hours ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

I was at the event yesterday; it was mostly as advertised - got to briefly talk to Josh and Dion and get a picture with them

The food wasn't a buffet - it was just one plate, pretty good pulled pork and pasta salad. One drink per person. 

For pushing it back twice, they said that every guest would get one piece of autographed memorabilia, but that was nowhere to be found.

You paid up front in advance, and you take whatever they choose to give you..

They mentioned other autographs would not be given, but some little kids were able to get away with it. I was standing with sharpie in hand and ready for Allen just to take a split second and sign my jersey of his, but the guy in charge was being an ass and kept stressing no autographs would be given, though Josh didn't really seem to care and gave some away anyways. It left a sour taste in my mouth as I left, but so be it. 

As for the event itself, the host got to ask the majority of the questions, and a few other people (about 6-10) were picked from the audience to ask some questions as well, and that was about 30 minutes. I was hoping to ask Josh about AJ versus Derek as a mentor and Dion about his willigness to play another position on OL if it'd be needed in a coming year, but alas, I could not.

well hopefully i'll get to see them in the future, maybe at thurman's bar or something.  i have a fred jackson autographed football that i was hoping to add some names to,

but i guess i didn't miss an opportunity there....not to mention saving probably 50 bucks in gas and tolls along with crappy weather driving.

the buffet and beer thing though is criminal!....lol

On 11/27/2018 at 6:24 PM, billsredneck1 said:

Hello sir I have passed along your info and they mentioned your story sounds similar to one Mr. Grant who has already been refunded.