Josh Allen Takes Pics with Fans, Answers Questions in Press Conference Format. Starts in 2 Hours!

StHustle

On 11/27/2018 at 9:56 PM, JimKellyTryouts said:

I was at the event yesterday; it was mostly as advertised - got to briefly talk to Josh and Dion and get a picture with them

The food wasn't a buffet - it was just one plate, pretty good pulled pork and pasta salad. One drink per person. 

For pushing it back twice, they said that every guest would get one piece of autographed memorabilia, but that was nowhere to be found.

You paid up front in advance, and you take whatever they choose to give you..

They mentioned other autographs would not be given, but some little kids were able to get away with it. I was standing with sharpie in hand and ready for Allen just to take a split second and sign my jersey of his, but the guy in charge was being an ass and kept stressing no autographs would be given, though Josh didn't really seem to care and gave some away anyways. It left a sour taste in my mouth as I left, but so be it. 

As for the event itself, the host got to ask the majority of the questions, and a few other people (about 6-10) were picked from the audience to ask some questions as well, and that was about 30 minutes. I was hoping to ask Josh about AJ versus Derek as a mentor and Dion about his willigness to play another position on OL if it'd be needed in a coming year, but alas, I could not.

Those are excellent questions, would have loved to hear the responses.

• Like (+1) 1