Deion Sanders....

Lean Mean Prime Time Hot Dog Grillin' Machine?

I guess playing the nickel back for the Ravens wasn't paying enough. They're hot dogs. How do you screw up a hot dog? Who sat down and thought "Man, how can we make hot dogs easier to cook?" I refuse to believe it was Deion that brainstormed this gem. But it's still just as bad when you slap your name on it and endorse it.

"when i took that first big bite i heard a pop and all the juices just rushed into my mouth, man it was delicious"

^^ <_<:):lol: I didn't know Deion played for that team

Cool, now I can eat hot dogs just like the ones at 7-11  <_<

285927[/snapback]

Just make sure you let them cook for 3 months.

Ahhh... memories of college came flooding back after seeing the device in question. Running down the hill to the pizza place after drinking, only to find out you didn't have enough for a slice. So you run next door to Uni-Mart and get two Uni-Dogs for a buck.

Just make sure you let them cook for 3 months.

Ahhh... memories of college came flooding back after seeing the device in question. Running down the hill to the pizza place after drinking, only to find out you didn't have enough for a slice. So you run next door to Uni-Mart and get two Uni-Dogs for a buck.

285940[/snapback]

Your story reminded me of a classic from one of my friends. He was at 7-11 and was hungry AND thirsty. However, he only had a dollar on him, so couldn't figure out how to fill both needs. So then he gets the bright idea that he'd buy a lottery scratch off. He was hoping to win $2 so he could get both. Well of course he lost and had to make the walk of shame out of 7-11 with neither drink nor food.

Your story reminded me of a classic from one of my friends.  He was at 7-11 and was hungry AND thirsty.  However, he only had a dollar on him, so couldn't figure out how to fill both needs.  So then he gets the bright idea that he'd buy a lottery scratch off.  He was hoping to win $2 so he could get both.  Well of course he lost and had to make the walk of shame out of 7-11 with neither drink nor food.

285952[/snapback]

This sounds alot like Buffalo politicians...

BWaaaahhhh hhhhaaaaaa haaaaa!!!!!!!

49.99 plus shipping to wait 30 Minutes to have a Gas station hot dog!!!!!!

I lay the over under on total number of units sold at 20!

15 for Deion to give out at Christmas and 5 truck drivers who miss roller dogs when they are home and off the road!!! <_<:):lol::w00t:

Oh, Deion.

How far you fallen from the classy young man we used to know. Its as though, suddenly, your name is to be bandied about. What happened to the modest young man who used to say before games, "Now, children, remember always show respect!"

Sigh... Its like I dont know you anymore.