Nathan Peterman Worked Out for the Lions, Broncos, and Buccaneers - Signed by the Raiders to the Practice Squad

26CornerBlitz

6 minutes ago, ChasBB said:

No, so-called "Bills fans" will die on this hill when Peterman goes on a tear in Vegas.  The only thing I hate about being a Buffalo Bills fans is other Bills fans.  You ride a 5th round pick out-of-town in only his 2nd season.  You're all a bunch of #######s for that.

When? So it's some sort of certainty that the worst QB in NFL history to get multiple starts will go on a tear now that he's on another team? He was awful and undeserving of a roster spot. That's not going to change now that he's practicing with Gruden.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

40 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

When? So it's some sort of certainty that the worst QB in NFL history to get multiple starts will go on a tear now that he's on another team? He was awful and undeserving of a roster spot. That's not going to change now that he's practicing with Gruden.

Piss off.  Time will prove me correct.

• Haha (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, ChasBB said:

No, so-called "Bills fans" will die on this hill when Peterman goes on a tear in Vegas.  The only thing I hate about being a Buffalo Bills fans is other Bills fans.  You ride a 5th round pick out-of-town in only his 2nd season.  You're all a bunch of #######s for that.

If the fans get credit for running Peterman out of town we should all be patting ourselves on the back. However, the truth of the matter is, Peterman, with his extremely poor play, ran himself outof town and the Bills are currently way better at the QB position than they were 18 weeks ago.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1