For Those Calling For Mahomes, Check This Out.

14 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Hot dogs are gross to begin with.

Ketchup on tacos... might surprisingly not be that bad. I wouldn't do it, but it is ground beef. 

Not always ground beef! There are shrimp tacos, chicken tacos, fish tacos, barbacoa tacos, pork tacos, brisket tacos, and steak tacos...oh wait, steak tacos? Dammit, he probably would use ketchup on steak tacos!!!

To hell with him!

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/14/2018 at 7:26 PM, brianthomas said:

he's not the only one, Trumps 1st dinner as president was an overcooked $54 steak... with ketchup. Thank the Gods he didnt buy the Bills https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food/trumps-first-dc-dinner-as-president-an-overcooked-54-steak-with-ketchup/2017/02/27/c98895b4-fd19-11e6-8f41-ea6ed597e4ca_story.html?utm_term=.aa3980deb838

I was considering making the joke about all for the POTUS until this broke. Nevertheless on a football forum this is much worse.. we can all agree Mahomes winning the NFL MVP is the biggest slap in the face to people that appreciate a fine steak over McDonald's ever.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Moulds_80 said:

"ill have your 60 day dry-aged ribeye, with your finest tomato reduction sauce, well done please"

I have been a cook at a fine dining restaurant for 7 years now, and have had the "pleasure" of cooking $120 dry aged ribeyes well done.....took everything i had to not throw it in the deep fryer or oven and forget about it.....your also looking at a 30 minute cook time AT LEAST....then they complain when it takes too long...

If you don't mind explaining, what is a dry aged ribeye? I'm interested. I know it's completely off topic, but for the day where I can order a dry aged ribeye, I'd like to know what I'm ordering. 

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

If you don't mind explaining, what is a dry aged ribeye? I'm interested. I know it's completely off topic, but for the day where I can order a dry aged ribeye, I'd like to know what I'm ordering. 

It's kind of like Steak-Umm's. Just more expensive.

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I was considering making the joke about all for the POTUS until this broke. Nevertheless on a football forum this is much worse.. we can all agree Mahomes winning the NFL MVP is the biggest slap in the face to people that appreciate a fine steak over McDonald's ever.

I'm not surprised he would order a nice steak and then drench it in ketchup, he's tasteless.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Iol I've had too many arguments today in the dumb Tyrod thread. Just trying to chill.

Yeah we're talking about the same dude.

You guys are nuts. The man is a stable genius. Like all stable geniuses, he refers to himself a stable genius.

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

You guys are nuts. The man is a stable genius. Like all stable geniuses, he refers to himself a stable genius.

Bigly. I told stay away from the damn Tyrod thread haha. Made my brain hurt with how off point it was inevitably leading past page 3

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks
  • Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Dry aging beef is the proccess of storing certain beef cuts, fattier cuts (sirloin, ribeye etc)  .  you put the meats in racks in a temperature-humidity controlled environment.   enzymes helps the fat break down in the meat which leaves a more tender cut of meat.  moisture is also lost during this proccess so you lose, depending on the length of aging, some of the initial weight.  the result is a more tender cut of meat with a unique "spunky" flavor.  it is quite a bit more than a standard cut but well worth it!  proccess is similiar to the making of Charcuterie meats(salami,pepperoni etc) although much different temp and humidity.

• Thank you (+1) 1