MNF: The NFL Marquee Matchup for Week 11 - KC (9-1) vs. LAR (9-1) at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN

26CornerBlitz

Who Wins the Game?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Game?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/20/2018 at 01:15 AM

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Hi I decided to pin a "just game day thread" so we wouldn't start out Game Day on pg 10, but I see the conversation is already going here

Post as ya choose, either one

Don't leave me this many options man... I'm barely holding it together as is... 

I have examined the other thread, and I believe this one is better. 

We have @26CornerBlitz so we will be the first to know when the world ends due to the hype of this game and because Mahomes just Wowed it to death. He'll post a tweet and it will be the last act ever made by mankind. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I don't know about you guys, but I definitely get through Mondays by looking forward to an obscure, mediocre musician perform half a song during the genesis halftime show. 

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

He is.  A whopping 1 reception for 4 yards.  Glad KC decided to give him a big payday.

The more teams that get suckered by that washout the less horrible we look for being first on the hit list. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

I don't know about you guys, but I definitely get through Mondays by looking forward to an obscure, mediocre musician perform half a song during the genesis halftime show. 

These kids don’t even look old enough to buy cigarettes and they call themselves the ‘Chainsmokers’. Weird.

Also lip syncing/auto tune is SO 2015.

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

The more teams that get suckered by that washout the less horrible we look for being first on the hit list. 

I doubt the Rams are missing him, even with Cooper Kupp out for the season.

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Wth type of music was that supposed to be? 

I need to find a "get off my lawn" emoji.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Wth type of music was that supposed to be? 

I need to find a "get off my lawn" emoji.

Modeled after Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino.

And I believe the genre is called "alternative dog *****"

Edited by whatdrought