Trump blows off WWI Centenary due to a little rain

Logic

2 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I live 9 miles outside of our Nation's Capital.  I've never seen a single manhole cover welded shut.  Not saying that it never happens, but I've yet to see it.

"Not saying it never happens... but I've yet to see it"

That's the kind of waffling that's defined your posts so far. Pure nonsense, devoid of fact or reason.

Just now, Chicken Boo said:

The difference being, I didn't make up an unfounded claim about logistics and try to pass it off as being factual when it isn't.

No. You said POTUS could have come if he wanted. Which is making stuff up without knowing it and trying to pass it off as factual. 

That's the position from which you began this discussion

You're incredibly dishonest.

• Like (+1) 1

Took me about 30 seconds.

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-manhole-covers-welded-shut-by-the-Secret-Service-and-how-How-is-it-undone

Prior to a visit from the President or another of their protectees, the Secret Service may arrange to have manhole covers along the travel route locked or spot-welded shut by a welder using a blowtorch so that a potential assassin or terrorist will not plant a bomb in the space underneath to blow up the protectee’s car. This, sad to say, is also a precaution many cities take now for parades and other public events.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's the kind of waffling that's defined your posts so far. Pure nonsense, devoid of fact or reason.

I've seen motorcades from Bush Jr to Obama.  No manhole covers welded shut.  Ever!

What about that statement don't you get?  Do you expect me to inspect all the manhole covers in DC?

7 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I live 9 miles outside of our Nation's Capital.  I've never seen a single manhole cover welded shut.  Not saying that it never happens, but I've yet to see it.

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And you never stopped to think that Secret Service Presidential protection protocols might differ for Presidential travel in the DC area, where the Federal apparatus has complete control, and say, a 50 mile stretch of land in France.

***** retard.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

I've seen motorcades from Bush Jr to Obama.  No manhole covers welded shut.  Ever!

What about that statement don't you get?  Do you expect me to inspect all the manhole covers in DC?

I understand the idiocy inherent in your statement. It's why I highlighted it. 

Because you didn't see something doesn't mean it doesn't happen, which is what you admit in your own waffling. 

You're terrible at this whole rational thought thing.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Took me about 30 seconds.

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-manhole-covers-welded-shut-by-the-Secret-Service-and-how-How-is-it-undone

Prior to a visit from the President or another of their protectees, the Secret Service may arrange to have manhole covers along the travel route locked or spot-welded shut by a welder using a blowtorch so that a potential assassin or terrorist will not plant a bomb in the space underneath to blow up the protectee’s car. This, sad to say, is also a precaution many cities take now for parades and other public events.

I never said they didn't.  Just that I hadn't seen it before.  Key words in there - "May arrange".  I work along an important part of their route.  I've never seen it.

Why is this so hard?  Would you like me to take pics next time because I can and will.

8 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

And you never stopped to think that Secret Service Presidential protection protocols might differ Presidential travel in the DC area, where the Federal apparatus has complete control, and say, a 50 mile stretch of land in France.

***** retard.

Sticks and stones...

You still have no facts.  Not from Sarah Sanders or Trump, but I'm supposed to believe some lemmings on a message board?  Christ almighty.

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

I never said they didn't.  Just that I hadn't seen it before.  Key words in there - "May arrange".  I work along an important part of their route.  I've never seen it.

Why is this so hard?  Would you like me to take pics next time because I can and will.

So.... you admit what you said was irrelevant drivel. Which is what I pointed out. It added nothing to the conversation other than to reinforce the idea that you haven't a clue what you're talking about.

• Like (+1) 1

LOL yes.  Please do.

Please take pictures of the Secret Service preparing for Presidential travel to protect against assassination attempts.

That's sure to not throw up any flags at all.

Any more stupid things you'd like to say?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Dante said:

They feel he stayed alive so long because he was giving up intel. From his actions with his own party recently the traitor aspect of his war tour kinda fits the profile. No one knows for sure cause not there but if it walks and talks like one..

I knew a lot of people who served with McCain. 

I served as a pilot in the same community, Pacific Fleet Attack.

I have never heard a single one say that he "stayed alive so long because he was giving up intel."

He had no intel to give.

Just a bunch of nonsense, and the performance of Vietnam POWs was the common denominator of what became Survival Evasion Resistance and Escape training Navy pilots subsequent to that conflict went through, until is was grossly watered down.

We have covered this before.

McCain was not well liked for a variety of reasons in that community.

His performance as a POW was not one of those reasons.

That is an internet creation, and based on what he did as a Senator, and in my mind, for good reason.

7 minutes ago, Foxx said:

no, your conjecture consists of unfounded refutes. 

Lies are lies, man.  These guys have been lying and they know it, which is why they have no proof of their claims outside of some off-brand media outlets.

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So.... you admit what you said was irrelevant drivel. Which is what I pointed out. It added nothing to the conversation other than to reinforce the idea that you haven't a clue what you're talking about.

My personal experience, being a local, is irrelevant?  Ok.

5 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

What's the matter, snowflake?  Did I offend you?

Amazing that every other leader was able to make it, but Trump.  Even Kelly and Pence.  There's always a plan A, B, and C.  Donald wasn't there because he chose not to be.

Save the excuses for your right wing circle jerk.

This is where you started your position. 

It's been blown to bits yet you're clinging to it. Not because you're brave. But because you're too partisan to see through the spin you've been fed. 

Show me a link from a credible source.  How about the WSJ.  A conservative publication.

I've shown you a link, from the French media that covered the arrests - and it's a popular, well respected French news source.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

LOL yes.  Please do.

Please take pictures of the Secret Service preparing for Presidential travel to protect against assassination attempts.

That's sure to not throw up any flags at all.

Any more stupid things you'd like to say?

Taking a picture of the passing motorcade and the manhole covers they may or may not weld is interfering in preparations?

What?