4 NFL teams with female coaches

Kevin1778

Was not aware there are 4 female coaches on NFL coaching staffs.  Probably a coincidence, but they are 4 of the 5 worst teams in the NFL. All for hiring women coaches if they have some college coaching experience, but ton of former players can't even land these type of jobs. Really wonder if NFL approached these teams to hire women or if they just did it on their own. Elite teams didn't seem to hire any. Just bottom dwellers.

This isn't a troll thread. My point is the NFL appears to be setting up female coaches for failure, not that females shouldn't be coaching. Shouldn't one or two of the better teams hire a woman or two.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/09/28/meet-four-women-changing-the-face-of-nfl-coaching.html

Bills 2-6

Niners 2-7

Cardinals 2-6

Raiders 1-7

Edited by Kevin1778

1 hour ago, Kevin1778 said:

Was not aware there are 4 female coaches on NFL coaching staffs.  Probably a coincidence, but they are 4 of the 5 worst teams in the NFL. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/09/28/meet-four-women-changing-the-face-of-nfl-coaching.html

Bills 2-6

Niners 2-7

Cardinals 2-6

Raiders 1-7

She was Rex hire, and is she even still there?

If she is I can assure you, she's not the reason they're bad. And neither are these other women. 

What is your point with this thread?

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

As if she has any control over any major football decisions.  Come on now. 

Look, all I heard was something about "Good teaching and coaching" knowing "no gender"... I happen to agree 100%, -but where the hell is it? 

6 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Gender aside... If she's THAT good why do we suck so bad?

So I'm assuming you want the many men in more important positions regarding control over the offense fired too? That might include McDermott and Beane.

I'm not sure when anyone has ever said, you know what's really making this offense hum? The offensive quality control coach.

1 minute ago, Ol Dirty B said:

So I'm assuming you want the many men in more important positions regarding control over the offense fired too? That might include McDermott and Beane.

I'm not sure when anyone has ever said, you know what's really making this offense hum? The offensive quality control coach.

I don't see any quality OR control in this offense... if you do, please point it out to me...

I don't see any "good teaching and coaching" either! -What exactly does this woman do for a living?

5 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I don't see any quality OR control in this offense... if you do, please point it out to me...

I don't see any "good teaching and coaching" either! -What exactly does this woman do for a living?

I'm not happy with the offense at all. I'm not going to question what this woman does for a living either. Do you want Beane and McDermott gone?

I'm starting to get the sense you just don't understand what her position really entails.

2 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm not happy with the offense at all. I'm not going to question what this woman does for a living either. Do you want Beane and McDermott gone?

I'm starting to get the sense you just don't understand what her position really entails.

She's an intern who's not a permanent member of the coaching staff.  She decides nothing. 

11 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

She's an intern who's not a permanent member of the coaching staff.  She decides nothing. 

Exactly. I'm not even sure why this a thread other than people attacking something that is a bit different.

I'm sure you've seen the threads whenever a woman announces a game, God forbid it.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Exactly. I'm not even sure why this a thread other than people attacking something that is a bit different.

I'm sure you've seen the threads whenever a woman announces a game, God forbid it.

It's an encroachment for some people. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Do you want Beane and McDermott gone?

Seriously, does a bear sh_t in the woods?  All I needed to see was their first draft to know these two were clueless.  If rhythmic clapping caused touchdowns, McDoomed would be coach of the year.

12 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm guessing not "good teaching and coaching".

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

So what exactly are we recognizing her for?  -Besides having a vajay-jay?

Edited by #34fan
  • Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, #34fan said:

So what exactly are we recognizing her for?  -Besides having a vajay-jay?

I get what you're saying here, even though you suck at saying it.

I assume she's being held to the level of accountability that her specific position requires.

If she's the offensive quality control coach, then she's mostly in charge of making sure they have film to review and prepping the slides.

I'm not sure how much teaching she's actually doing, but I remember seeing her in pictures of the preseason practices.

• Like (+1) 1