Would ya?

27 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Hard pass. She looks like the guy that lives next door to me in a wig. 

Who wears the wig you or the guy next door?

yes I would, but I would ask permission to slap her Ass.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Did anyone else find it odd that the bouncer didn’t even try to fight back? The girl came up from behind him and started choking him, but he didn’t even flail. He just stood there and let it happen. 

Was there video?

5 hours ago, Bills2ref said:

Thanks for this, the entire thing looks faked.  She smacks him in the side of the head and he doesn't even react!  Doesn't even lift his arms as she puts him in some cheesy looking choke hold.  Falls straight back as if unconscious after 5-7 seconds of the "choke hold".  Stupid 15 minutes of fame.

Just now, GaryPinC said:

Thanks for this, the entire thing looks faked.  She smacks him in the side of the head and he doesn't even react!  Doesn't even lift his arms as she puts him in some cheesy looking choke hold.  Falls straight back as if unconscious after 5-7 seconds of the "choke hold".  Stupid 15 minutes of fame.

My thoughts exactly. Even at the best choke hold he would have time to flail, and would have. 

5 hours ago, Bills2ref said:

Yeah, this has to be fake. There's no way that "hold" would have made him pass out so quickly, or at all (other than maybe from boredom). I somehow doubt he also would have fallen straight backwards, stiff as a board, like that.

Cutting off the blood flow to the brain isn't quite that easy.

• Like (+1) 1